AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

Fleur Sublim

Location Madagascar

Je suis satisfait de l'application mais ça serait mieux de mettre un tutoriel sur les commandes et les suivis pour voir facilement le statut. En faites j'avais eu deux première ventes sur mon site et là j'arrive pas à voir ou en est la commande.

Barber Kings®

Location Italy

ottima app per inserire e vendere i prodotti da amazon e walmart nel vostro store. la consiglio molto

Toolaza

toolaza. when it works its quite good yes its not automated but it does what it says so what get a program that can automate it for you, but it does not work from time to time which is rather annoying

Gaming Corner

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, works with out issues. I have only used it with amazon just keep that in mind, its awesome

Creative Cars and Co.

This app is my most useful tool on my website right now. Even tho it is still in beta it works like a charm. I love it!

Shirts and Giggles

Location Australia

Looks ok. Performs ok. I wIll revisit and update review once I've played with it a little. It'a a little early to tell. Only wrote this to stop the annoying popup asking for a review so soon after installation.

Babiesrhere

Excellent app. I used it and it works effectively to import product from Amazon without Amazon account. I liked it.

Waterfall Jewelry

easy to use great app . not really great with computer but easy for me. I would use over and over. .

DAP Merchandise

I found this app to be useful as it is very easy to add new products with the availibility of Prime Shipping as well. Seeing as the app is for free 100% recommend.

Hotchpop

I have had more problems - not importing any variances, not importing all variances, extremely slow, and the newest MAJOR PROBLEM - it started importing to my other store instead of the store I was logged into!
I need a different app. This doesn't even work on my other store and we've lost countless hours of work time dealing with this app.

October 19, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Should you have any comment please let me know!
Thanks