Reviews (425)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in adding high-quality products from trusted companies to their stores. They value the automatic price update feature and the potential to boost sales. The support team is commended for their helpfulness. The app is seen as cost-effective and particularly beneficial for new or transitioning businesses. Merchants are also excited about the upcoming automated order service.

February 20, 2023

excellent work, very practical and very easy to use, makes it easier for me more than anything in the LINK copier

Blue Aventour
3 months using the app
April 29, 2020

Incredibly easy to use and it's FREE! Already added 10 new products in under half an hour. I highly recommend this to anyone getting started dropshipping and would even recommend to advanced users. 10/10

MoreTech4U
3 months using the app
April 27, 2023

I haven't been using the app for that long. I like the app I bought it for 1 year. Let us see what happens.

Cool Things We Find
April 27, 2022

Hi, My name is RATHINDRA NATH BISWAS. I live in Los Angeles, California. I really filling very grateful because This apps help me for my new Shopify store. It's really very helpful our business. I recommend that everyone should be use the Greatest app. Thank you.

RATHINDRA NATH BISWAS
May 3, 2023

perfect and simple to use very effective and usable i reccomend it to everone who is welling to start dropshipping

HOT ICE
Israel
August 31, 2021

Very useful app for Shopify. It works very smooth and accurate. But please extend the amount of free products, so you have an argument for people to download this app.

Hidden Pro's
Germany
April 16, 2018

Perfect app and amazing. I love this tool and it is just what we need. Thank you!

Madera Ph
Philippines
February 3, 2022

I do enjoy using this app. The just need to have more clarity when they update the service. Everything is easy when it works

Aiko 360
Almost 3 years using the app
January 26, 2023

amazing app, good for starting and, as soon as the automated order service comes out will be even better.

Designer Domain
January 9, 2020

Works great! Easily import amazon listings in a flash. Was not sure what to expect from it at first, but within a few mins I was importing, adjusting price by percantage, and editing listings with ease.

EdgeCraze