AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart , 313 reviews

4.4
Edited December 28, 2019

Great app, but needs the products we import to be automaticly updated/deleted when no longer avl.

Kinda Good Girl Kinda Hood
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 24, 2019

A very good app, easy to use and customize the products quite easily. Highly recommended. Thank you.

MaliWxrld
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 15, 2019

Mercato Station
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 10, 2019

I used this apps and great for me to adding products to my own store form amazon and Walmart. Really I am so happy working with this apps and Amazon.

buybest.nyc
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 8, 2019

This is a fantastic tool. I will recommend to friends who are starting a dropshipping store. My store wouldn't be as good as it is without this tool.

April & Edward
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited December 8, 2019

I like that it's easy to download products to my store. I finally have a relationship with Amazon and couldn't be happier.

Everything Fits
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 7, 2019

hey i have a question, how much do i get pay for each sale on shopify from this app? i do get commission or i have put higher prices to get some money?

ECOIND SHOP
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 2, 2019

Still trying to test it out, decent thus far though. I wish that I didn't have to type at least 100 characters.

Owl Engagements
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 2, 2019

This is a wonderful app I have ever used before, user friendly app with bulk of features, Many thanks for this app creatorsb

Abdullah's Collection Souq
Qatar
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 21, 2019

I would say it has worked really fine since Installed few days ago. I am waiting few more days to check hopefully for some orders :)

ScotchBuddy