AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Boss Ladi Beautique

I love this app. It helps me build my store and remain full. I would recommend this app to others.

Quality Scrubs For Less

I love this app. It's the main app I use to import products from amazon.com I really like how all the product information is imported like the description, colors and size. Although I really wish this app would import all images for all colors, like it does when you import products from walmart.com for this reason I give this app 4 stars, but I do recommend this app it's very easy to use. One more thing this app when you import products from amazon.com (for example) if the price is listed on amazon at $4.99-$15.99 amazone automatically imports products at the highest price $15.99 even if the price for other variables is lower.

Nerd Utopia

Haven't used to full potential. So far so good. Like how easy it is to search for products. Just wondering if orders will be fulfilled.

FestivalRD

I tried to use this app to import products from walmart.com and it didn't work. Today is February 5 2019. I will try another app that works

Dropa Drone

I love this app it helps me find items on amazon and Walmart and put them on my shopify store for drop shipping. I do not need to spend thousands to stock my store not knowing what will or will not sell.

theyallfitme

I want to use the app but how is going to work on Shopify? Can anyone give me some directions, how to use this app? Ok, I installed it but I don't know where my profit is once that I start to sell! Thanks

Crazy And Fun World

I'm so happy I discovered this app. This was what I been looking for the whole time. But after a few days I can't open app to add products

wholesale-air-soft-guns-and-Electronics

All you need for dropshiping all in one app A+ its definitely 100% the best I definitely recommend it

Shirt Caviar

Works good, instructions are easy to understand and it has made importing products easy. My only suggestion is to allow me to import the pics off Amazon for each color of a product.

Nehnys International

I used this app to help me boost sales and have a wide variety of products. It is very easy to do now i.m waiting for customs to buy.