AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 11, 2019

I found this app to be useful as it is very easy to add new products with the availibility of Prime Shipping as well. Seeing as the app is for free 100% recommend.

DAP Merchandise
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 10, 2019

I have had more problems - not importing any variances, not importing all variances, extremely slow, and the newest MAJOR PROBLEM - it started importing to my other store instead of the store I was logged into!
I need a different app. This doesn't even work on my other store and we've lost countless hours of work time dealing with this app.

Hotchpop
Time spent using app: 4 months
PLI Negocios replied October 19, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Should you have any comment please let me know!
Thanks

May 10, 2019

Very easy could be faster but it works good for me. I would recommend if they could let you add other URL besides Amazon but still love it.

StyleForAllPeople
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 28, 2019

wOw! So smooth and easy to import . Much better than a few months ago. Fast, imports images, ability to upload AliExpress reviews, dashboard is excellent for auto mark ups and inventory. TRY IT!

Shoptopolis.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 28, 2019

So far so good. As long as the app continues to sync the variants and operate as promised, they will get 5 stars from me!

Mannequin.Club
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 3, 2019

I originally loved this app, but after a short time it became such a burden because it won't import all the variances or pics, and then it just started having continuous stops and errors. I was told by the company it was an Amazon problem - I doubt that. Either fix the app or take it off Shopify!

Tim's Tackle Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PLI Negocios replied May 3, 2019

Should you have any comment please let me know!
Thanks

Edited April 24, 2019

Overall great app, wish I had of noticed that it imports all variables at the price of the variable that was originally linked. Now I have to go back and remove or fix about 25 products, no big deal just wish I had a warning.

Aroma Mocha Coffee, LLC dba Aroma Mocha Coffee AZ
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 24, 2019

I love how easy it is to import products! Hope the order process is just as easy! Love this app so far!

Nickolettes Fashion
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 21, 2019

I used this app to really help my store become really up to date with products that can be shipped without all the hassle!!

Adventure Survival Safety
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited April 20, 2019

Easy to use, helps out a lot with importing products.Wish if I could display amazon reviews as well.

Cryptobacco