AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

American Harvest Supply

User-friendly app for Amazon to Shopify bulk upload. A few very minor errors occur during the import

estrato8

i like this app is easy to use so newbies can navigate through the options pretty simple i use the app and i recommend it.

Fort-Smith-Deal-Mart

Terrific Jam

Love This App. easy to use and simple navigation. Just paste the product urls from Amazon and thats it.

Japan Envy

So far this app is great importing products from Amazon. I have not experienced a transaction through it yet, so I may update it then.

310 Marketplace

Its a great app.
Used it for importing products from Amazon.Does what it says and its really easy to use.
Great Job!

Enter the Shrine

get app, makes everything easy. very convenient to use just love it

Mother To Be Boutique

I used this app to dropship my items in Shopify. It would be better if it took all photos listed in the item on Amazon so that I can show all different colors and sizes.

Little bit of everything

I love this app !!!!!!!! makes finding things much easy and fasted I would highly recommend it thank you

drunkenmelon

I thought that App was great i had no problems at all.I will recommend your app to anyone that might be interested