4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ease of use, simplifying the process of adding products from Amazon and Walmart to their stores. They value the automatic price updating feature for its efficiency. Many report a positive business impact, with the app transforming their online stores. It allows for price and product presentation adjustments, and is praised for its seamless integration and easy setup. The customer service team is noted for their prompt responses. The app also helps merchants expand their product range, potentially boosting sales and customer satisfaction.

May 30, 2020

I like that we can dropship items through you into shopify. It is good that we can find quality products to dropship.

Kitchen Deals USA
2 months using the app
Edited April 28, 2019

So far so good. As long as the app continues to sync the variants and operate as promised, they will get 5 stars from me!

Mannequin.Club
2 months using the app
March 10, 2019

I love this app I recommended to others easy and fast there are things to perfect like the title on the products.

buyonlyfromme
July 10, 2020

Great app, very easy to use. Subscription fees are very reasonable. This app has saved me a tremendous amount of time.

Old McDonald
August 3, 2020

I used this app to help me import products from Amazon to sell on my site. Its great and fast to add products and make slight changes to add to your store. Also it is cheap. Thank you AmaZone for the great experience.

Iconic Sound Solutions
May 19, 2020

The app is nice I do wish that it had more automation the copy and paste is ugh and also some suggestions as to what is trending would be helpful

P.C.T Outlet
June 13, 2022

It is really good. I would like to be able to add more items to the free plan but the plans are pretty affordable.

Blossom Beauty
June 9, 2019

I like this app a lot I use it all the time for my online store Burdaeyahsfashion.com if it would not put the out of stock things in your variants before importing them to my market would be great.

BurDaeYah"s Fashion
December 21, 2022

excelente!!! muy buena.........me encanto...........gracias...............buena calidad..............

Luxevania
September 3, 2020

I like this app, makes it easy to add amazon links, and it transfers all of the information and pictures with it. I really like it.

TalekasJewelryBox