AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited March 13, 2019

I had the same problem as "itsy bitsy bridal" - all the products I added looked as if I was selling them direct - no link via my affiliate account. This app is awful and absolutely HORRIBLE customer support.

Swaggin' Tail
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 13, 2019

Problems with updating Amazon inventory, basic app. Problems with import descriptions, codification language is no good

Electromascotas.com
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited March 10, 2019

I love this app it is so easy to use and a great way to add products to your store that everyone wants and uses i already have customers requesting products that i have not even placed on my store.

All Things Everyone Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited March 10, 2019

please fix!!!!
when pulling items form amazon it does not brings all the different variants available.... please work on that

LA TRENDS9
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 10, 2019

I love this app I recommended to others easy and fast there are things to perfect like the title on the products.

buyonlyfromme
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 8, 2019

Love it!
I just wish there was a way to bulk import...
I use this app to import directly from Amazon and Walmart.

Aspire Accessory Exchange
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 7, 2019

This app is honestly the worst. An app called "AmaZone DROPSHIPPER" should not have a note in the fine print that says "this app has nothing to do with dropshpping." You take the product from Amazon, post it as one of your products, and then when someone orders it from you, you have to go to Amazon and order it to them. What a sham.

Itsy Bitsy Bridal
Time spent using app: 14 days
March 7, 2019

This app is awesome. Its really helping me build my Shopify store. I fully 100% recommend this app.

urban general
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 5, 2019

it has everything i need and more.i use it for everything!!its very easy to use and understand. i love it

Sew-crafty solutions
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 4, 2019

So far so good, No issues! Easy importing products and no errors so far. Hopefully the good vibes will continue.

CK Heart