4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient functionality, particularly its auto price update feature and easy product addition. It's praised for its beginner-friendly guidance and wide product range from trusted companies. Many appreciate its ability to quickly populate a new store with quality products and fast shipping. It's seen as a game-changer in e-commerce, especially for providing quick access to Amazon best sellers.

December 11, 2022

I am just trying it out. New to the app but so far so good. Hope it works, it seems like a really good app.

beautyblendedbygod.com
24 days using the app
October 25, 2022

This is app is doing what it should be 100% but I wish we can import multiple products at once like add a csv file and get them done in background.

A1SMOKEKINGS
24 days using the app
October 17, 2018

I used this app to help to get pre- order products from customers in the countries that cannot buy directly from Amazon and Walmart. It really help saving time to import those product from Amazon to show to clients. It works well as I expect.

Giftandtoystory
23 days using the app
Edited February 9, 2019

I love this app. It's the main app I use to import products from amazon.com I really like how all the product information is imported like the description, colors and size. Although I really wish this app would import all images for all colors, like it does when you import products from walmart.com for this reason I give this app 4 stars, but I do recommend this app it's very easy to use. One more thing this app when you import products from amazon.com (for example) if the price is listed on amazon at $4.99-$15.99 amazone automatically imports products at the highest price $15.99 even if the price for other variables is lower.

Quality Scrubs For Less
11 months using the app
Edited March 22, 2019

this app is very easy to use and i can import alot in just one click . there is one issue where u cannot update the price for all variants u have to do it manually

Zorabelas
23 days using the app
April 10, 2019

really good user experience! it works as expected and is impressive as its a simple application. Nice!

eShopoly
22 days using the app
Edited February 17, 2019

I'm so happy I discovered this app. This was what I been looking for the whole time. But after a few days I can't open app to add products

Crazy And Fun World
21 days using the app
November 15, 2020

la Aplicación es sencilla de utilizar pero en ingles, aun así es muy intuitiva, solo hay que copiar la URL del producto a importar y pegarla en tu tienda shopify

Speed Light Mundo
Spain
21 days using the app
April 2, 2023

Easy work!!! I just use it few times and hope the sale will going up. It's take time to ad, social media and etc. Overall, easy...

Thriving store1
20 days using the app
Edited March 22, 2019

it's very simple to use and easy to import items. I like that about it. keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGeekyChicShop