4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ease of use, simplifying the process of adding products from Amazon and Walmart to their stores. They value the automatic price updating feature for its efficiency. Many report a positive business impact, with the app transforming their online stores. It allows for price and product presentation adjustments, and is praised for its seamless integration and easy setup. The customer service team is noted for their prompt responses. The app also helps merchants expand their product range, potentially boosting sales and customer satisfaction.

March 23, 2019

This app is really simple and easy to use. I just started adding products tonight, and have already added around 20+ products. However, I do recommend watching the provided tutorial video. The video is very informative with step-by-step guidance.

Everything for Nails
April 14, 2018

Works good.! I like you can bring photos from aliexpress

Powerlaptops
December 14, 2018

I never had an Amazon Affiliate account but their instructions made it easy to setup.

Once you have you apply for your Amazon Affiliate account it approves you & gives your your Affiliate ID. You put this in your app's settings & you are good-to-go.

From there you just paste in the Amazon product's URLs & the information fills in the product page.

R2 Creative Designs
Edited August 15, 2021

usei o app para transportar os produtos da amazon para minha loja. ele me ajudou muito ,mas ele ainda é um pouco lento e não sofisticado. Então se tiver outro app que seja melhor eu com certeza vou trocar.

Casa Insights
Brazil
Edited March 10, 2019

please fix!!!!
when pulling items form amazon it does not brings all the different variants available.... please work on that

LA TRENDS9
March 7, 2019

This app is awesome. Its really helping me build my Shopify store. I fully 100% recommend this app.

urban general
February 28, 2020

So far, it seems to work pretty well. Honestly, my biggest issues are: 1- the window CONSTANTLY pops up asking for a review after EVERY product upload (hopefully after this, THAT will stop), 2- the screen does not stay still! It gets really difficult to do things when the page keeps jumping around, and it's VERY frustrating. If the app didn't work as well as it seems to, I probably wouldn't even bother to write a review because of the jumping screen issue. (It's really annoying and can cause you to click on the wrong thing- often.) I would just try another, but the app does what it says, and so far, I haven't had any issues AFTER I upload a product. It's simple, but it works well. Seems solid, and I intend to keep using it- although I REALLY hope they look into the shifting/jumping/moving screen issue.

Balance Eco
July 30, 2021

LOVE IT REALLY MAKES LIFE SO MUCY EASIER FOR ME, ITS SUPER SIMPLE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE, I WISH I WOULD HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THIS SOONER

BeMoreNice
April 12, 2022

It helped me a lot. thanks a great app. i love this app. I will recommended who are looking for importing from amazon to shopify

Royales ET
June 3, 2019

toolaza. when it works its quite good yes its not automated but it does what it says so what get a program that can automate it for you, but it does not work from time to time which is rather annoying

Toolaza