AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited February 17, 2019

I'm so happy I discovered this app. This was what I been looking for the whole time. But after a few days I can't open app to add products

Crazy And Fun World
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited January 29, 2019

All you need for dropshiping all in one app A+ its definitely 100% the best I definitely recommend it

wholesale-air-soft-guns-and-Electronics
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 28, 2019

Works good, instructions are easy to understand and it has made importing products easy. My only suggestion is to allow me to import the pics off Amazon for each color of a product.

Shirt Caviar
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 25, 2019

I used this app to help me boost sales and have a wide variety of products. It is very easy to do now i.m waiting for customs to buy.

Nehnys International
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 23, 2019

User-friendly app for Amazon to Shopify bulk upload. A few very minor errors occur during the import

American Harvest Supply
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 26, 2019

i like this app is easy to use so newbies can navigate through the options pretty simple i use the app and i recommend it.

estrato8
Colombia
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 17, 2019

Fort-Smith-Deal-Mart
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 15, 2019

Love This App. easy to use and simple navigation. Just paste the product urls from Amazon and thats it.

Terrific Jam
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited January 15, 2019

So far this app is great importing products from Amazon. I have not experienced a transaction through it yet, so I may update it then.

Japan Envy
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 13, 2019

Its a great app.
Used it for importing products from Amazon.Does what it says and its really easy to use.
Great Job!