AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

DudesHouseGlass

this app is very useful and will continue to be in the future. I am just starting e-commerce so I'm sure I will use this app a lot.

Da Style Loft Boutique

I just started using app for Shopifly business. Amazing how easy it is to work. I would definitely recommend using.

EK CHIC HOME

this app is down...first of it didnt work so well...but now is all down all that was uploaded cant even be seen.

The Outdoorsman Type

App now says webpage is down or has moved. Security cert has expired, so app & webpage are unsecure.

My Curvy Dress

My sku# are not intergrating. Amazone is suppose to be one of my fullfillment options, when creating my product page.

Skip Da Mall

I downloaded the app and it seems like it can be really helpful for my store but the unsecured part scares me with all the information that will travel trough the store .

King City Treasures

I love this app so far. So easy to import new products. I wish it would upload walmart customer reviews though.

Kids Clothing Depot

very east to use and love the products that I can bring into my store and sell. It makes it so much more easier with delivery times for my customers.

tyler'selectronicshop

This app is so great i love it thanks i wuld recommend this to other shopers to help them grow to .the lay out is so great thanks

Hyper420

Ive been using this app for a couple of months and find it absolutely stupendous. It's amazingly fast, functional and adding and editing products is a snap.