AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Free plan available

ScotchBuddy

I would say it has worked really fine since Installed few days ago. I am waiting few more days to check hopefully for some orders :)

4urCloset

Wow Impressive app, just downloaded it and started using it. Will keep using it for a while let see how it goes. So far very impressive

electricme

Very good app. So far is been good and apparently they are working on fixing some stuff but to me was fine.

MyFreeCards

Great app, It is working ok for me at this moment. However some lags. Will keep using to test fully.

The Official Sunflower Shop

It doesn't work anymore. What's going on? Ever since the update it hasnt been working at all........

October 19, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Hotshack Online Store

Downloaded 2mo ago. Products fail to transfer constantly. Cannot report errors. Even after constant email correspondence w the developer, NOTHING has been fixed. THIS APP IS TRASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome2MyFresh

I have no use for Shopify if Amazone doesnt work....please resolve

masonpcparadise

well now it just says bad gateway error for ubantu and id like to have it rfixed asasp please because i had to delete it and i have products through this.

PartyDays

I used this app to add products to my store. I will be using it for Amazon Affiliate program and is working really sweet. Staff took sometime to reply my emails but they helped me with all I needed when they did

Movies4all

I have been using this app for some few stores I have been working on and so far has been great. Thanks.