AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited April 28, 2020

Excellent app. Just what i was looking for. Could have been A+ if you could import reviews direct from amazon. ...

LeeJay stores
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 23, 2020

This app is very handy. Since adding this app we've been able to offer amazing products that our customers like.

Leverage Gear. Co
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 19, 2020

I think is a great app! Love the fact that through AMAZON shipping is guaranteed timely if the customer enjoys prime membership. Plus, there are great products already trending that are great additions to any store's collection. Thumbs up.

Phoenix Survival
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited April 9, 2020

I use this app to help me expand my website and it has really been more than expected. I look forward to doing more with this site in the future! I was able to use amazon to add products and it was really easy!

A'Shic
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 7, 2020

I used this app to transfer products from Amazon to my store and it is extremely easy to use and it gets the job done! All of the pictures, as well as the price and description transfer and I, can change whatever I want to.

Talks With Mae / The Butterfly Effect
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 6, 2020

very bad and weak app.
import all prices Incorrect, take care when use it !
and very bad in answering

yekstore
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
PLI Negocios replied April 8, 2020

Hi. We replied your email in less than 24 hours, I am not sure why you mention about our response time. In regards to prices accuracy, it depends on the product as they tend to change layouts, but is only a small percentage. It is regular process that users send us the URL so we just update our App. I invite you to send us the URL as we requested in our response email. Thanks

Edited April 4, 2020

my favorite application, thank you. Very convenient to use. Still need a function so that you can add cards. And so everything is fine.

shopmila
Kazakhstan
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 13, 2020

Easy to use. However, the prices imported are not correct and needs to be edited everytime. everything else looks fine

Desi League
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 2, 2020

I use these app and I'm very happy!!! Very Helpful and quick import product to my store. I will use it!

shopsector7
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 1, 2020

Hi there, I have a question.

How can fix the botton to shop from Amazon.

Because everything was working correctly and then at one point it stops working. Please help

Thanks