AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Sogracia

This is a good idea implemented by a great team. Had questions with feeding new pages to Google Merchant as mobile links, contacted the team for support and now all done.

Modern Rascals

We were an early adopter and ran into some edge case scenarios. The Shop Sheriff team spent a bunch of time troubleshooting before figuring out where the error was and then built a little custom menu for us so that we could benefit from their AMP app without having to spend $200 per month to upgrade our loyalty app. I really appreciate that they went above and beyond.

Two years later and we're still a customer. AMP helps us be found in a mobile heavy ecommerce landscape!

Seternal

This app is hands down the best AMP app on the market. I tried each of the top 5 apps available and the other 4 were nothing compared to this app. The pages look crisp and clean. The basic functionality isn't lost when converting. The UI for the app is user friendly and allows for about as much customization of AMP pages as you can get. The whole experience was topped off by the great customer support. I wasn't given bs sales pitch answers when I asked questions. I was given the honest truth and opinion of the developer. Was never told how great this or that was and how much the other apps couldn't do compared to this one. I had about 20 questions that all got answered and even some future features that should be rolling out soon. This is honestly the first app Ive ever done a review on and there is a reason. If you are looking at using a different service you can save yourself some time and energy and just stop right here. Nothing else is even gonna come close to what this app can and will do for your store.

Elevated Candles

Amazing! This was way too easy to use, very intuitive, and probably took me less than 30 minutes. Here's an example of our result: https://elevatedcandles.com/a/s/products/drinking-glass

Phonecasecorner

Just in short, but it is working with a click! Good work.

Stylish Mens Watches At Affordable Prices

Awesome App Easy to Use 1 Click and it works

Xune

Fantastic!

Instantly created AMP pages. They look much better than the pages created by FireAmp.

Google Search Console is already indexing them.

Whats more, I had an issue with the pages not updating the variants, and I contacted the support and Stephen fixed the issue for me.

Recommended! - Check out https://essentialwellness.co.uk/a/s/products/essential-wellness-knee-support-xl-size-unisex-black on your mobile to see how an AMP page looks.

Deepsurf

Excellent! It has increased the appearance of my shop

The Revolver Club

In short: This app is Great!

-Seamless integration to the store.
-Making AMP Integration super easy.
-New features are added frequently.

But what really makes the app GREAT is their support, I had a live chat with them and within 24 Hours the feature was added into their backend on request. This built a lot of confidence in their support. Really looking forward to more work from them!

Forall Phones

This is a great app! One of the best so far :)

. Very easy to implement