AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Boodiscount

L' application vaut vraiment le coup. Le design du site mobile est super. La performance de chargement de page est incroyable. C est une app a avoir absolument.

Incrementive

AMP by Shop Sheriff has been an amazing addition to the site. The new amp pages load blazingly quickly on mobile and tablet and we've already had a few conversions from them. Stephen and the team at Shop Sheriff were ridiculously helpful via the in-app text chat. He's helped in regards to getting particular sections setup and some minor customisation, including a Vimeo video. They really go over and above for their customers. This is by far the best way to add AMP to your site and if you haven't added AMP to your site yet, why not?

Fitness And Training

Great app and fantastic support. Would definitely recommend. We had the odd theme problem and integration issues, but quickly resolved and the support is awesome.

Te Huia New Zealand

Really happy with Stephen and his team for his help with a few customisations relating to GST and pricing. Awesome communication, PLUS the APP is really easy to use.

ShopOne Discount

I have to say this is definitely the best app I've used in the entire shopify app store. It works amazing and helps make my store better everyday. When I've needed support I've worked with stephen and I got to say I've never got support like this in my entire life. It was the best support ever and he really treats you like a person and business partner. He does what he can to help and really understands everything I'm going through. If I could rate this app at 1000 stars or higher I would. Thank you Shop Sheriff and I'm happy to continue business with you for a life time.

Coastal Gifts Inc.

You guys have earned 5 stars for helping me get everything set up and going after having a small communication issue. Everything is now working and I can't wait to see the results when the pages are indexed.

Feruci Patio Furniture

Been Doing SEO for years and AMP was always an issue, this app fixed all of that, and their support tis perfect every time. Def recommend this app

sockit.cl

Great app, great support. super easy to install. You wont regret using it, in fact if you dont use it you are not even playing the game correctly

Manuka Honey of NZ

Great app for Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages. Loads of functionality and great customer support. We can recommend this app.

Luggage Factory

SEO Consultant here, just giving my 5 pennies for all they're worth, best money spent on an app in shopify and standard for any store to see any real growth in traffic and sales.def 5/5

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34