AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

The EASIEST way to create a fully AMP ready website. Seriously, anyone interested in AMP pages needs this app.

November 22, 2019

👑 Shop Sheriff has officially earned a 5-star review from the King! I couldn't be happier :)
I love the products and am thrilled to have your awesome brand under our umbrella of successful Shopify Plus clients!
We'll be here if you need anything.
Stay swole 💪

Custom Freaks

Amazing app, amazing support. Growth in business guaranteed. Using it for almost a year now and commendable growth in sales. AMP is awesome

November 22, 2019

Helping merchants succeed! I couldn't ask for more! You are extremely appreciated and I'm happy to have helped you out earlier today :)

We're constantly improving the platform and adding features, AMP theme updates, upgrades, and educational materials on a daily basis, so you can be sure that things are only getting better.

You're always welcome back in our live chat, and thanks again for sharing your success!

Intentionally Sustainable

Awesomely helpful app with fast and responsive support. The app does exactly what it should do, is very well set out and easy to use, you can see great results pretty quickly and the team have gone above and beyond to help me along the way and answer all of my silly questions. Highly recommended!

November 21, 2019

Thank you Dawn! No problem on the questions :). AMP has always been a bit technical. I'm actually drafting up some extremely helpful resources as we speak, which will be additionally useful to everyone. In the meantime, I love your AMP pages and your 99% page-speed on GTMetrix! ( https://gtmetrix.com/reports/amp.intentionally.co.nz/Zae4e1cX )
Let me know if you need anything, and best of luck with your Shopify business!

oak&pearlclothingco

Amazing! A must have AMP app for your store. The customer service is also fantastic in helping to deal with anything that comes up. Get this app!

November 21, 2019

It was a pleasure helping out and getting you set up! You've got my email so just shoot me a message if you need anything and I'll make sure your shop is taken care of.

CWUnited

I was losing Link Clicks VS LP Views on Facebook and decided to try this app. Results were far better than expected. It increased around 200% LP Views count. I truly believe AMP can make or break a store. Also I need to mention the customer service which is EXCELLENT. If you are looking for an AMP app, this one will definitely fulfill your needs. 5 stars.

November 21, 2019

This makes me ecstatic to hear! Combined with the fact that we're constantly adding more enhancements/integrations to the AMP pages and AMP page customizer, I look forward to continuing to help out.

ps: If you ever use AMP in your Google AdWords, there is overwhelming evidence to show that AMP improves your "Quality Score" and therefore lowers your CPC (cost per click), so I know you're focused on Facebook now, but if you ever make that foray into Google AdWords, that's also something to think about.
Best of luck with your business! Drop me a message if you need anything else, the gang and I are always happy to help!

North Rustic

I have yet to find better customer support anywhere, and I do not mean just in the Shopify app store. The owner of this app, Stephen, was very kind and very helpful. I was responded to when I asked questions in a very timely manner. In addition to that I was met with only kind and helpful responses when I was nothing but rude due to being frustrated with understanding the app, which was my own fault as I am not SEO savvy as I would like to be. Despite my rudeness, Stephen was nothing but kind and patient with me during my free trial. Not only does it offer a 2 weeks (14 days) free trial, but it also is a very reasonable cost to have the app. I am seeing improvements on my mobile SEO already and i am still in the trial period. If there is only ONE app you have on Shopify, it needs to be AMP by Shop Sheriff. Hands down the best customer care I have encountered in a long while. I am impressed and will be here for a long long while.

Check my site on using AMP by Shop Sheriff on mobile devices to get an idea of what you will see. If what AMP does for your mobile site is confusing for you, simply ask Stephen for info and he will clear up any confusion.

www.NorthRustic.com

November 21, 2019

The kindness of this review! I've already followed up via email, but thank you so much here, as well. I'm glad we were able to replicate your shop almost identically on AMP, and get you a 100% score on GTMetrix ( https://gtmetrix.com/reports/northrustic.com/ZLUKfsgm ). After speaking to fellow merchants on a daily basis for over 2 years, I've acquired a lot of insight for what makes a shop perform well, so if you ever have any queries on all things Shopify, just ping me and I'll be happy to share some thoughts! Thanks for everything.

Founder, Shop Sheriff

CapeLilly saltysoaps, scrubs and skincare

The product pages look great on mobile and you really do not have to do anything that you wouldn't do normally. Great app!

Buy4Outdoors

So far so good. I hope it will really help bring good data results, especially increased organic traffic and more orders coming from AMP pages, which is what we really care about.

Game Changing Idea

Great support, Stephen went out of his way to carry out a custom change to my store which they had been planning to roll out in the future for all users. Great stuff! Early stages, but I'm sure things will optimise well in due course.

Furniture Heaven

The service from Stephen and team has been incredible. Excellent app - and encourage anyone to downlaod this.