AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Mark Humes Gallery Of Abstract Art

Very helpful staff and very polished version of amp you can get it closest you can get to a true clone of your normal site. It's worth every dime

Modern Blaze

Super responsive and helpful customer support! We needed to add functionality to product pages and Stephen got it done in no time! Can't speak of the results yet as we haven't published the AMP pages yet. Will update the review once we test those.

ttmenglish

You get great support for this app and its pretty simple to set up. I have given them 5 stars for this

Jimbeels

I am very satisfied. At the very beginning I had a problem that some pictures in the slideshow were not shown. From my first mail to them till the fix it took less then 10 minutes! That`s amazing and never happend to me before. I am not the typ of guy who writes "highly recommended" in every review. But here I can't say other. Highly recommended.

ThunderShop

Best app out there for sure. My Page is loading lightning fast. I am 100% satisfied and customer support is perfect

backlaxx®- Shop

Everthing works perfekt! The support is amazing, the issues I´ve had were fixed instantly. I can fully recommend it!!

YOORID

express support assisted online, control over the outcome, contact with developers, immediate intervention, I have never seen the same !!!
The speed of my site is 99% excellent, bravo team, you can just check www.yoorid.com.

DiamondXpres

If I could give this app 10 stars I would. Super easy to install and Mark and Stephen are amazing. I'm at 100% speed on GTMetrix!!! I would highly, highly recommend this app.

aalenaa

I used this app for a couple of days now. The support was awesome. They sorted out two problems with our shop very quick. The app itself is easy understandable we got into it very fast. Did enjoy the support and easy user interface.

Maritu CR

The app is really easy to use. The support is great and that is something very important, they help me right away with any doubt that i had. My page appears as an AMP in just a few days.
La aplicación es excelente y super sencillo de usar. La recomiendo totalmente. En una semana mi posición de google subió más de 10 posiciones. El soporte es inmediato y te responden cualquier duda en solo unas horas o minutos. Recomendada totalmente