AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

North Country Fire

Been using the app for over a year now. The biggest plus is linking mobile URLs for Ads to AMP pages. Most traffic online is mobile and you don't want to pay for them and then lose them because of slow load times. Next, is the SEO boost which is definitely apparent. The app is worth it and the support is professional and extremely competent. Also, they continue to improve consistently. Really great, can't say enough.

December 10, 2019

Thank you Sean! You've certainly seen us grow over the year and I'm thrilled that you've stuck with us for the ride! It means a lot to build trust in the Shopify community, so thanks for trusting us with your AMP pages, We've got you covered if you need anything or ever have any questions regarding AMP & Shopify. Best of luck with everything, and happy holiday season!

Guitars On Main

As mobile becomes more and more the main traffic source online I realized the value of having an AMP site that is able to display my homepage. I've tried other apps without AMP homepage options and got very little traffic.

Shop Sherrif has my AMP Homepage ranking in the top 10 for keywords already and the customer support has been stellar. This app is definitely worth the investment. You need a fast mobile page without 3rd party apps slowing it down. Faster, lower bounce rates and better rankings will be a few of the benefits that you will enjoy the first couple of weeks. Thank you Shop Sherrif! :)

December 10, 2019

Thank you Robert! This is an absolutely glowing review and I can't thank you enough for sharing your positive experience. As page-speed and a clean user experience is so crucial to mobile, we're making sure to improve every step of the way. We've got you 100% on your GTMetrix report:
And I can promise that we will only continue to grow and add value to your shop. If you need anything always feel free to reach out.

sexsupplyshop

Excellent App, you will see how fast Google recognize product and collection pages on your site. It is second site where I install this app. Very good support, from Stephen Gardner.

I wish to have more good build apps like this

December 4, 2019

Thrilled to see you using AMP on not 1 but 2 different Shopify enterprises! I love hearing things like this and we'll make sure we support you double-time :)
I'll also make sure we keep you in the loop about upcoming Shop Sheriff apps. Thanks for all your kind words!

LinkParis.com

These guys are the best folks I've found in the Shopify APP store.

I needed a small code adjustment in order to make the app work with my store and they got it done in 12 hours.

Best AMP app available.

December 3, 2019

Thanks a lot, John! Glad we could integrate your line-item properties and still get you a 100% score on GTMetrix! We'll be here when you need us so feel free to drop in and say hi. Thanks again for your review, and best of luck with your shop!

NetworkTigers

De Facto App for to convert your pages to AMP. setup was a breeze, and the support you get is miles ahead compare to other plugin developers. They take the time to listen and ultimately fix issues that might just be ignored by other devs. Kudos to you guys!

December 2, 2019

Greatly appreciated! Your feedback has been extremely helpful as we continue to push the boundaries of what is possible with AMP and expand the features of our platform on a daily basis. We'll always listen, and you've got my direct line so just reach out if you need anything. Cheers!

EverCup

Above and beyond customer service. Would recommend this to anyone using Shopify if you're trying to rank well on Google.

December 1, 2019

Glad we could help integrate your Quiz app on AMP! I appreciate you choosing Shop Sheriff and give us a buzz if you need anything else. Best of luck with all things Shopify!

Hydroponique Pipe

Best AMP plugin on Shopify. Most customizability, though the price could be lowered (what's the 100x% markup on software, again?)

November 29, 2019

I sincerely appreciate your support, and for choosing us! I can promise you that we'll continue to improve rapidly as the AMP framework evolves.

*checks calendar* oh look it's Black Friday. Drop on in the live chat and I'll tell you about our lifetime discount we've got going on. :)

Body Gym Shop.com

Very easy to use, pages get indexed fast and very good support. I had a technical request and it got fixed within a few days.

November 22, 2019

Thanks Mory! Thrilled we could customize that adaptive image integration for you. We even got you a cool 100% page-speed score on GTMetrix!
Drop me a line if you ever need anything. Best wishes on your shops continued success

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

The EASIEST way to create a fully AMP ready website. Seriously, anyone interested in AMP pages needs this app.

November 22, 2019

👑 Shop Sheriff has officially earned a 5-star review from the King! I couldn't be happier :)
I love the products and am thrilled to have your awesome brand under our umbrella of successful Shopify Plus clients!
We'll be here if you need anything.
Stay swole 💪

Custom Freaks

Amazing app, amazing support. Growth in business guaranteed. Using it for almost a year now and commendable growth in sales. AMP is awesome

November 22, 2019

Helping merchants succeed! I couldn't ask for more! You are extremely appreciated and I'm happy to have helped you out earlier today :)

We're constantly improving the platform and adding features, AMP theme updates, upgrades, and educational materials on a daily basis, so you can be sure that things are only getting better.

You're always welcome back in our live chat, and thanks again for sharing your success!