AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Vape and Juice

The team's support are fantastic, they are helpful and ridiculously patient. Importantly for us in the UK they speak English which makes communication on what can be complex, very simple.

Love this app for its possibilities

Monochrome Hub

I've been using AMP for a week. Since then, I needed two customisations which Stephen made very quickly and professionally. I publish my products today, and now I will wait for results. But I just saw the speed of my pages, and it is 99/100. My overall experience until now is terrific. I recommend the app.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

AMP really boosted our Google ranking and traffic. The app offers a great customization experience to not only speed up the pages but also to make them look gorgeous! And one other thing I have to highlight: the support is fantastic!

Luxe 39

Customer service from this app has been fantastic and extremely responsive, going the extra mile with SEO insight. It's newly installed so I've yet to really see the results but excited to see how it works for my site www.luxe39.com

RoseSkinCo

This app works really well, optimized my website for AMP now helps rank my product pages higher in search terms

Mon Petit Bandeau

Awesome support team! Great app, I strongly recommend. The support is efficient. Don't look further, this app is all you need.

SignalBooster.com

Very good INSTANT support:) App is not perfect yet, but it has been improving gradually since we began using it with more features being added over time.

Kiya Tomlin

Incredibly easy way to create amp pages for your entire store. Customer service is extremely responsive and helpful. New version 2.0 has a fantastic and clean user interface. Highly recommend.

RedAlternative

The best AMP pages app I found. Great support and I made my website fully responsive for mobile. I hope this help my conversion rate!
Thanks again for the great app and new features

Imagicboxes

Stephen & the team are amazing. Always quick response and even help with other questions not related to this app. I have been using this for almost one month. Now that they have home page support, it just keeps getting better. Love it!