AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Balls Deep Tackle

sped up our mobile traffic considerably and created a much better experience for customers where the page loads nearly instantly.

January 11, 2020

Thank you! Love your product :) and your 99% on GTMetrix's speed test!
We're happy to have you on board this year, and we'll be here if you have any questions!

Stephen
Founder, Shop Sheriff

The Sweat Aesthetic

This app is great. The AMP page themes are really easy to edit and the support is awesome. I was connected with a support agent via chat almost instantly and they were very helpful.

Haritaki Plus - Yogic Super Brain Food

I used this to increase site speed. I set it up in 3 minutes, which totally impressed me, as I am not techy. When I tested the site speed it was at 99% on https://gtmetrix.com/ This was the fastest, easiest way to increase site speed that I have seen. I am interested to see what happens to my SEO scores.

XXLPanda.com

I like this app as it really helps my mobile ranking in Google. And it is quite easy to setup too. The interface is clean and easy to navigate.

Catwa Deals

Fantastic application ! very helpful and the customer support is fantastic too !
I strongly recommend that

Gift Canadian

Out of box customer support. They always give satisfactory result. Love the way Stephen works. Finally I have integrated AMP in my website hopefully now the speed would be great and customers can buy my stuff :)

dare2live.nl

Easy to install, we sall see if it provides what it says but i have trust in it. So stop this and move on. thx

Joy Street

Good customer service. App allows lot of customisation and is easy to use. Happy with this useful app

True African Art

Had this app for over a year. Great for SEO - easy to configure - theme compatible. Would like to see Collections included in the Basic Plan.

Truly

V solid. The product, blog post, and collection page templates worked decently well right out of the box and the integration w Yotpo was great too. Still working up a good homepage, but mobile bounce rate and performance from these AMP pages is great. convinced by the metrics in the free plan, now at the 14-day trial stage of the corporate plan.