AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Bech Bhai Bech

Superb App! The mobile theme can be customized to how you want to make it look & feel. AMP is a new Google marketing product which uses AI algorithms for ad promotions uses demographics, location, behavior of people to show up relevant ads, it is targeted mainly to mobile users.

OV LLC

Stephen is a blessing! What a customer service team. He went above and beyond to solve a problem that was not due to AMP at all, instead it was a shopify-based issue. I am in awe! I try to do the same for my customers but very, very few companies go the extra mile like AMP and Stephen. What are you waiting for? Install this app at once and see your traffic spike higher than you thought was possible.

Imperium Miniatures

Real easy to use. I am using the free plan right now and seems to be directing views toward our store. Thinking about upgrading and trying more of their service.

Lee Display

AMP Pages are great. They're super fast loading for mobile users and integrate easily with google search console. They're essentially essential for ecommerce stores looking to increase their site speed and mobile user experience.

SoEver

It's hard to believe that this app is free. If you have Search Console set up, you'll begin to see AMP pages show up fairly quickly. It integrated with our theme without a hitch, so haven't even had to contact customer service. Shop Sheriff, www.SoEver.me thanks you.

Kanso Collars

Fantastic customer service! Stephen and his team are incredibly responsive and helpful, the best I've ever experienced. They added some code to our store as a special request, as we were having some problems with currency conversion.

Goathopper

I researched several different amp services before settling on Shopsheriff. My primary criteria were design flexibility, SEO and reporting. If the amp site is styled too differently from the desktop, the customer loses trust and leaves. ShopSherrif seems to excel at letting you customize the amp version to match your main site. I also wanted all of my SEO efforts on the main site carried over to the amp version. H1 tags, schema, etc... are all preserved when using Shopify. From what I see they also massaged my analytics tag so I could pull mobile reporting from Google. I'll test this shortly. If I could get my favicon to show them an A++.

SuperFat - Amazing Nut Butters

Great app that allows you to easily customize an AMP implementation and generate some traffic you may otherwise not have received. Can specify certain pages/posts/etc. Support is responsive and helpful as well.

Saimonds_cubic

it's like rebuilding a mini website but for your phone. Google has to index pages and it's not even the original domain name. No customer can go direct unless they type in a collection or product name.

Totally Relax Ltd