AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Manuka Honey of NZ

Great app for Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages. Loads of functionality and great customer support. We can recommend this app.

Luggage Factory

SEO Consultant here, just giving my 5 pennies for all they're worth, best money spent on an app in shopify and standard for any store to see any real growth in traffic and sales.def 5/5

DealsOnTech

Great app, has amped all my pages and made them much faster, and the support team is superb!!! Big thanks to these guys

Luxus Moissanite Engagement Rings

Absolutely fantastic customer support. The guy I've been talking to has fast replies and is always actually interested in fixing whatever issue I have. They are very knowledgeable. Very glad I chose this AMP app instead of the others!

Cheeky Seats Expedition

The best AMP app out there with great customization options - and even better support! Thank you to Shop Sheriff!

OrderNation

Stephen helps me with the Slight modifications I needed. Great Support with Great App. Looking forward to new features as well.

Espiral Works

Great and responsive support, the app is easy to set up even though you have to do some manual work it is not complicated

Keep Doggie Safe

KeepDoggieSafe.com
As someone who isn't well versed in SEO or development knowledge, the customer service that comes with this app is unparalleled to any other app we use. Real time, proactive, courteous, and friendly. I highly recommend using it.

MyBatua.com

The app works great and their support is awesome, all changes you would require would get fulfilled within 24-48 hours.
Stephen has helped me greatly with this.

January 11, 2020

Thank you very much! We're happy to continue supporting you and greatly appreciate your feedback. I can personally promise consistent updates to the app all year long, and to continue building the best possible AMP platform on Shopify. Best of luck to your business in 2020!

Stephen
Founder, Shop Sheriff

Curavita

I've been using this app on my clients and own site for a while now. Support is always great and they know what their doing. Great app for anyone wanting to optimize for AMP in the correct way.

January 11, 2020

This is fantastic to hear. Our support team (which includes myself) take pride in making sure customers are both satisfied and educated on all the technicalities of AMP. Thanks a million for taking the time to write this, and I wish you the best of luck throughout the new year!

Stephen