AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Kanso Collars

Fantastic customer service! Stephen and his team are incredibly responsive and helpful, the best I've ever experienced. They added some code to our store as a special request, as we were having some problems with currency conversion.

Goathopper

I researched several different amp services before settling on Shopsheriff. My primary criteria were design flexibility, SEO and reporting. If the amp site is styled too differently from the desktop, the customer loses trust and leaves. ShopSherrif seems to excel at letting you customize the amp version to match your main site. I also wanted all of my SEO efforts on the main site carried over to the amp version. H1 tags, schema, etc... are all preserved when using Shopify. From what I see they also massaged my analytics tag so I could pull mobile reporting from Google. I'll test this shortly. If I could get my favicon to show them an A++.

SuperFat - Amazing Nut Butters

Great app that allows you to easily customize an AMP implementation and generate some traffic you may otherwise not have received. Can specify certain pages/posts/etc. Support is responsive and helpful as well.

Saimonds_cubic

it's like rebuilding a mini website but for your phone. Google has to index pages and it's not even the original domain name. No customer can go direct unless they type in a collection or product name.

Totally Relax Ltd

Sparta Car Care

Great App - very fast pages should help me get more traffic from google. simple set up and easy to install. Highly recommended.

Dede Dus

Hello there,
I'm on a free plan. But they answered my questions very quickly and helped me with how. Also pages with amp are really faster. Thank you for everything.
www.dededus.net

PamPam

Amp is a necessity if you want to be competitive in the mobile side of things in ecommerce. And these guys know what to do and how to do it. Combine it with excellent and fast customer support, a very good app and their professionality, im amazed on the price they offer their services! Words cannot do justice and i recommend Shop Sheriff all the way! Try them and you won't be dissapointed.

Pure Natural Miracles

I loved this app so much that I have it on all my Shopify stores now! Amazing user experience and quick results. Thank you, Stephen and team, for being so responsive and helpful!! Highly recommended.

shopo.vip

https://www.shopo.vip/, it is ok , i like this app, and my site is good now, thank you for support, my friend