AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Sparta Car Care

Great App - very fast pages should help me get more traffic from google. simple set up and easy to install. Highly recommended.

Dede Dus

Hello there,
I'm on a free plan. But they answered my questions very quickly and helped me with how. Also pages with amp are really faster. Thank you for everything.
www.dededus.net

PamPam

Amp is a necessity if you want to be competitive in the mobile side of things in ecommerce. And these guys know what to do and how to do it. Combine it with excellent and fast customer support, a very good app and their professionality, im amazed on the price they offer their services! Words cannot do justice and i recommend Shop Sheriff all the way! Try them and you won't be dissapointed.

Pure Natural Miracles

I loved this app so much that I have it on all my Shopify stores now! Amazing user experience and quick results. Thank you, Stephen and team, for being so responsive and helpful!! Highly recommended.

shopo.vip

https://www.shopo.vip/, it is ok , i like this app, and my site is good now, thank you for support, my friend

Presenning Eksperten

Amazing customer experience. Thank you, Stephen and team, for all the help and prompt responses. Highly recommend AMP to other store owners.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app works well and is easy to install. I did have to upgrade from the free version too make us of the advanced features.

URBY

insane app amazing support 24/7. I like the app the page speed is absolutely nice i am testing how it works with google and facebook

RONNIE FASHION

This app has done so much for me. I like the app and will keep using it and will soon upgrade from the free plan.

Bali Sex Store - Tienda Erótica Virtual

Great App, Great customer support from Mark

Easy instalation, everything has been seamless so far. I hope they can integrate the whatsapp button i asked.