AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

shopo.vip

https://www.shopo.vip/, it is ok , i like this app, and my site is good now, thank you for support, my friend

Presenning Eksperten

Amazing customer experience. Thank you, Stephen and team, for all the help and prompt responses. Highly recommend AMP to other store owners.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app works well and is easy to install. I did have to upgrade from the free version too make us of the advanced features.

URBY

insane app amazing support 24/7. I like the app the page speed is absolutely nice i am testing how it works with google and facebook

RONNIE FASHION

This app has done so much for me. I like the app and will keep using it and will soon upgrade from the free plan.

Bali Sex Store - Tienda Erótica Virtual

Great App, Great customer support from Mark

Easy instalation, everything has been seamless so far. I hope they can integrate the whatsapp button i asked.

Safety Stickers

App seems to work good. Had some problems with google flagging my amp pages as bad, Steven helped me out with correcting the bad code that was left with another app and helped clean up another problem i had. He went above and beyond what he needed to do for me. THANK YOU!

Update. They went above and beyond once again for me. Great app good support. A++++

Fleck

I used this app to create AMP pages for my products catalog. It is very helpful in SEO boost and discovery.

Frate Mate Club

Awesome app ! The support team is very efficient and proactive. Easy to set up and the result are instantly

La Boite à Grains

Awesome app, and even more awesome support. Everything is customizable easily, and "amping" our site was a breeze. Probably one of the best app and app developer team out there, thanks guys!