AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

iLoveMy.Pet

I'm a fan of AMP, and this app makes adding AMP to Shopify really simple
and effective - so very glad I found it!

Looking forward to trying the PWA one as well.

Drones Xpress

Stephen & the team are amazing. Always quick to help. Been using this since first started using shopify. Now that they have home page support, it just keeps getting better. Love all the features!

100% PURE

using this app for 2 month. It's really helpful with mobile device. Making the page super fast. Also the support team is amazing. They answer all the questions immediately.

Lattebebeonline.com

Stephen is the best customer service I have ever seen. Responsible and responsive. very good! recommend!

Midsummer Star

We are getting PageSpeed Score 98% using this app, its awesome, support is also very responsive, recommended.

Plush Necessities

I migrated from Prestashop to Shopify a few months ago. Since the move, I have been suffering from high bounce rate on mobile devices. As much as I tried to optimize the mobile theme, it didn't make a big difference.

I hired two different "experts" to help but they only squeezed marginal improvements. I have tried AMP pages before but was never really impressed with how the pages end up looking. I read about Shop Sheriff's AMP app and tried it. I was immediately impressed with how easy to use it was. It made my product pages to not only load quickly but also maintained a constant look with the non-AMP version. It integrates seamlessly with Judge.me and I was so happy with the results, I upgraded to the paid plans so I can have an AMP home page too. Stephen is also super helpful and responsive. He has been one of the best app developers I have worked with. He helped me make some custom changes and the result.... so far after 1 week, my conversion rate improved by 2x. I hope the results continue. There are other AMP apps out there but the ease of use, design, and the support made this the best app purchase I have made so far in shopify. Thank you!

frielo79

I used this app to make my products look better and yes it does exactly that. I love this app and would highly recommend it.

Best Sleep Centre Inc.

it's a nice app, don't know how effective it will be yet cause I just installed it. But I have a good feeling about it

NATURELO

excellent app that is simple to use and nice interface. looking forward to seeing pages indexed soon.

CherryAffairs Singapore

Stephen is an expert in his field! Setting up is easy and works very well with Google. Totally worth it!