AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Omade Création

Very good app. The team is very reactive for customizations. I will use it for a long time ! Good job guys

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Application works very well for AMP and the support is top notch. You can count on this team to assist with any support requests, professionally and timely.

Watchlove

Great app really helping with rankings and can see a great increase in mobile traffic would recommend was easy to set up too support was spot on and quick

KolayOto

This is a very practical and powerful app, with great support! We are using it for 2 stores for over a year and are very happy with it, highly recommended!

lilasblooms

I really like the interface of the app. It makes your website look far more elegant than it already is.
We are facing a lot of struggle when it comes to understanding the app as it is complex. With Stephen's help, it makes things a lot easier.

RYZE

This app is incredible. I was having problems with my site speeds so needed to give AMP a try, and with Stephen's help I was able to have my new site up and running in no time. The team is hyper responsive - have never had customer support that responds as quickly and carefully as they do.

Hedo Beauty

very powerful app.
we had a few issues at first, but the support team is great and responds very fast

GoDoggyjp

What a beast of an app & a beast support team. These guys deserve everything and hopefully, all the Shopify apps can become high quality as AMP.

February 26, 2020

You rock! Thrilled to help your Shopify store's mobile speed and SEO, and we'll be here when you need us! Our team will only keep improving and setting the bar for quality. If you need any recommendations on other great apps out there, just drop us a message. Cheers :)

PERFICO

It has been an absolute pleasure working with them. The install was quite easy and straight-forward. All questions and concerns were addressed faster than expected. I would highly recommend this App for anyone that is looking for a quick, stable AMP solution with minimal involvement. It is quite self customizable as well.

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much Rohit! We're pleased we were able to integrate all your needs so far and we're happy to have you on board! We here to continue serving you in the best way possible. Best of luck with your Shopify endeavors!

SVS

This app is a life saver for us! They have been super responsive and accommodating to our specific needs. If you are looking to make your pages AMP compatible, these are your guys! No coding is required on your part and the AMP dashboard is well thought out and highly intuitive. We have been very happy with the results!

February 25, 2020

Thank you so much Ryan & team. I'm thrilled to have had you as a happy customer for such a long time and our team is thrilled with such a positive review. Of course we're constantly growing the platform to keep up with all the advancements in the AMP framework, so we are looking forward to continuing to help your shop succeed on mobile and beyond!