AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Furniture Heaven

The service from Stephen and team has been incredible. Excellent app - and encourage anyone to downlaod this.

GOGOSHOP

Fantastic customer service! Stephen and his team are incredibly responsive and helpful, the best I've ever experienced.
Great App - very fast pages should help me get more traffic from google. simple set up and easy to install. Highly recommended.

SFdizayn

First of all I have to say that this team is amazing and very helpful. They are always with you and they always get back to us immediately if we need any support. App works perfectly and it makes our site very fast!

Grocare®

This app is great. Right off the bat i recieved great support from stephen, who was just brilliant. He offered me a newer platform, offered ongoing help on how to setup and it was done within a few minutes. It synced easily to my google search console too and it was super good and super easy to look at and use. Great app. HIGHLY recommended!

ShopPricedToSell

Quality. It really is quality. The product is quality and the service is quality. Worth every penny. Highly recommended.

Shop Board Lifestyle

Attention message d'erreur sur l'APP "Impossible de vérifier sur le serveur qu'il s'agit bien du domaine amp.shopboard-lifestyle.com, car son certificat de sécurité provient du domaine amp.kinkytoy.store. Cela peut être dû à une mauvaise configuration ou bien à l'interception de votre connexion par un pirate informatique" A vous de voir moi j'ai désinstallé et j'ai toujours eu des problèmes

Muslim Spirit

This reduced my page load speed to under 1s.
It was very easy to set up. This product is simply amazing, I tried other amps but nowhere near as fast to integrate like this. Good UX really does go a long way.
The support is fantastic and kind to answer any questions.
Highly recommend it.
This is an honest unbiased review.

GotoPopupYYC

Best AMP app for Shopify; Excellent customer support, fast and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this app. Real effect on our SEO.

BeStrong

I've used AMP for multiple of my stores. Let me say, this is perfect if you are having problems with load time on your website. This can reduce bounce rate by 50% and reduce a 6s load time to 1s. Increases conversion rate, roas, and other metrics when used correctly. Staff is super helpful too

Everything Truck Parts

Just updated our www.everythingtruckparts.com site from version 1.0 to 2.0. A huge improvement across the board! Stephen helped where needed and we are extremely pleased. Thanks for everything.