AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Catwa Deals

Fantastic application ! very helpful and the customer support is fantastic too !
I strongly recommend that

Gift Canadian

Out of box customer support. They always give satisfactory result. Love the way Stephen works. Finally I have integrated AMP in my website hopefully now the speed would be great and customers can buy my stuff :)

dare2live.nl

Easy to install, we sall see if it provides what it says but i have trust in it. So stop this and move on. thx

Joy Street

Good customer service. App allows lot of customisation and is easy to use. Happy with this useful app

True African Art

Had this app for over a year. Great for SEO - easy to configure - theme compatible. Would like to see Collections included in the Basic Plan.

Truly

V solid. The product, blog post, and collection page templates worked decently well right out of the box and the integration w Yotpo was great too. Still working up a good homepage, but mobile bounce rate and performance from these AMP pages is great. convinced by the metrics in the free plan, now at the 14-day trial stage of the corporate plan.

Global Seafoods North America

Fantastic app, custom service even better, help me a lot. My organic traffic started go up every day, not jump up, but step by step

Clarity of Sight Ltd

I contacted support a few times to answer some questions I had, I found them to be very helpful and genuinely keen to help. Very happy indeed.

December 14, 2019

Thank you very much, Matt. It was a pleasure chatting with you and your feedback has been phenomenal. Glad we could get you set up and looking forward to putting your feature requests in action!
Cheers

Bloom Audio

Fantastic team and GREAT support. Fast, courteous, and helpful in every interaction. Wholeheartedly recommended.

December 13, 2019

Thanks Andrew! Thanks for being a long-time customer and for all the feedback regarding the app. Glad to see the customizations looking great! Feel free to reach out if you need anything. Happy holidays!

Ruin Days

Incredible support. The founder replies nearly instantly at all hours of the day to help and give insight into how the app works. It was super easy to set up and Google indexed my site and is now serving AMP pages within 24 hours of installing the app. You won't regret installing this

December 12, 2019

Reviews like this really do help us keep that midnight oil burning! I'm happy to be on the front line collecting feedback from awesome shops like yours and also developing the core product. All of the feedback received is going directly into creating an even better product and improving the overall user experience. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this and I wish you the best with all your holiday sales. Glitter-bombs-away!