AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

DIMM

This app is just amazing and so is the team behind it. They are super helpful and even personally reach out to you to inform you of updates and more. They listen to your concerns and go above and beyond to assist you. This is the simplest and cheapest way to get AMP pages for your Shopify store. Highly recommended.

elitedealsoutlet

These pages look great on mobile, the support is OUTSTANDING and they're constantly releasing conversion-boosting features. I'm thoroughly impressed :)

Five Bloom

Awesome support! Awesome and easy App! All I ever wanted :) Highly recommended if you looking for AMP

Apos Audio

Easy to set up.

It was quite obvious to see the impact this app had on our SEO within days after deployment. We have also continued to grow the revenue through our amp pages.

This is easily one of the top ROI apps that we are using for our store.

The support from the team has also been extremely accommodating, fast, and helpful.

Major Safety

Super easy to figure out and set up. But better than that is the service. They went above and beyond to solve a small problem I was having in Google Search Console with an AMP product page...AND...they quickly integrated my product review app with my AMP product pages. Fantastic!

Dishmaster Faucet

There's a learning curve but support is quick to respond with great guidance. Wouldn't have wanted to try to AMP our mobile website without it. Did I say "quick to respond"? I should have said "lightning fast to respond"!

National Gun Trusts

Must have app for Shopify in our opinion. Many features and options available to customize your AMP pages. Great service.

ScopeUout AU

This app is simply awesome! It's so easy to set up and use and the pages that it creates are fantastic. It's really sped up our site and Google likes us a lot more now. The team, especially Stephen go out of their way to help answer any questions you may have and are always on hand to make any changes etc that you may need. Highly recommend!

Arbre-de-vie-shop

Great app, great team, great support ! They helped me quickly to fix my problems. Everything is ready now to have more trafic !

mythaicurry

So slow it's embarrassing. That's me I'm talking about by the way and not this great app! I really should have left a review on this before now because I've been using it for so long but it just works so effortlessly in the background that I forget I have it set up, except when I look at my analytics and see how well it's working for me. Even the best app is only as good as it's support and when we've needed to query something or to check how we do XYZ, Stephen and his team have always been there for us, and fast with it. Can't recommend it highly enough, and I don't say that often:-)