AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me | Reviews

by Ampify Pte. Ltd.

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Delmm

Initially , we had a few problems with getting the program to meet my expectations , I put a bit of a harsh review up , the customer service team got in touch with me within 10 minutes , which is Pretty incredible …. , then rectified all of the issues I was experiencing , after this experience I would recommend the application to Everyone best customer service I have had in a long time.

FC Deisenhofen

Great app, includes all I was looking for. And the support is super helpful as well! It improved my page speed in no time. Highly recommend it if you're looking for AMP pages for your Shopify store!

Vapester Vaping

Please review the response, that has been the tone of this interaction. Suspicion about my motives, but no real help. They could just diagnose the issue, I think they just want me to go away in all reality.
Don't use this app until you read this review. This app has not been at all user friendly. Support is very slow and they seem to take it as a personal attack, so far I have received an email having a go at me for pointing out a long standing issue, again, then nothing, ignored again. This app takes weeks to start working, then to be honest is not as effective as Fire AMP. Hopefully support will fix the issues that have dogged my page since I installed the app. Not really happy. Very average indeed. I will update this review as I go, not great so far, they come across as super disinterested, unlike may apps who cannot do enough to help. 0/10 thus far. After 24 hours and six or seven messages to support, still no contact, not a word, wow, this really is proving to be the worst customer support app on the internet. I will update this review daily until someone gets back to me.

April 14, 2021

3 hour delay in response on the support ticket might not be the fastest, but given the time zones seems acceptable.

Writing a 1 star review minutes after installing the app, and then mentioning another app in the same review, seems a bit strange.

Finally, my email is alex@ampifyme.com, feel free to reach out directly to me there.

Qi Supplements

The team behind Ampfiy me is brilliant, support is instant and Ampify Me is an epic product overall.

Mattress Firm

After uninstalling and deleting they are still charging me $30 per month and nobody replies to support requests.

September 13, 2020

Hi Chris,

as mentioned in the email, all the billing is done by Shopify, so they control the billing cycle. There is no way we (or any app for that matter) can charge after the app is deleted.

Also, we answered to your support request 2 minutes after it was received with all the details (times of install, upgrade, uninstall) and explanations, and while we are super flexible with refunds, pushing for it with a negative review doesn't really work.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Alex

Miss Molly's Toys

The site builder loaded my logo and images distorted and low quality. I found the app disappointing. Why would I trade speed for poor appearance? Both is important.

CatsyDogsy

I used this app to create a product page and improve my page speed. The support I received was excellent! The team goes above and beyond to give users the best experience!

Fly Creations Boutique

I was just supported by Jana. She was FAB - very friendly, efficient and did more than I expected! Can only spell good things for the future :-)

Nabz Saad

Thanks Jana, Support team is really good! Nice app and easily customizable.
Greatly appreciate Thanks a lot

Viviva Colors

The support team is really good! Nice app and easily customizable. I could bring in the essence of our website's look and feel to the AMP pages as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41