AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

Instantly loading AMP pages that boost SEO and help you sell.

DealsNode

looks great, my webpage looks not good in mobile devices buy with amp looks very nice, optimised and super fast, thanks

Perigot Pet USA

Support was wonderful and helped me in setting up the pages.

The support Alex was wonderful.

Very nice app!

Indypicker.com

Indypicker.com ~ Easy install, didn't break my custom products page. Ran Google Speed-test way faster than normal Shopify [which should be ashamed of it's mobile speed] but Google test flagged Ampify 3rd party code slowing blocking main thread by 328ms. Overall our rating went from 33 to 84 on same product test.

chakiik

la aplicación estás muy bien, optimiza perfectamente y no pierde calidad, la recomiendo a todos mucho

Horizon Brite

fantastic app which has really helped me develop my store and drive traffic. Really pleased with the customer support offered and super friendly team. I highly recommend AMP to any one wanting to clean up and re define their eCommerce store.

İyi İndirdik!

customer support is very fast. it also has a very good interface. I would definitely recommend. thank you very much.

MASville Official

This app definitely gives a smoother look/feel to product pages, especially those with multiple variants/views. Too soon to know about analytics, etc., but I am pleased with the app so far.

Pharmaskincare

Great APP to achieve a fast mobile presence on google page speed insights. It takes some set-up time, but the developers and back-end staff are really friendly & fast to reply to their emails and chats. I would not hesitate to purchase this APP. [P.S create a new 'main menu' for amp usage in order to keep your traffic within AMP;)]

Del Carlo's Store

I highly recommend this App they really work with you just download it and try it out. everything you need is here.

Surfboardbroker Australia

awesome app, its incredible easy to use and solve problem. Please don't doubt and take a look at it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40