AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Qi Supplements

The team behind Ampfiy me is brilliant, support is instant and Ampify Me is an epic product overall.

Mattress Firm

After uninstalling and deleting they are still charging me $30 per month and nobody replies to support requests.

September 13, 2020

Hi Chris,

as mentioned in the email, all the billing is done by Shopify, so they control the billing cycle. There is no way we (or any app for that matter) can charge after the app is deleted.

Also, we answered to your support request 2 minutes after it was received with all the details (times of install, upgrade, uninstall) and explanations, and while we are super flexible with refunds, pushing for it with a negative review doesn't really work.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Alex

Miss Molly's Toys

The site builder loaded my logo and images distorted and low quality. I found the app disappointing. Why would I trade speed for poor appearance? Both is important.

CatsyDogsy

I used this app to create a product page and improve my page speed. The support I received was excellent! The team goes above and beyond to give users the best experience!

Fly Creations Boutique

I was just supported by Jana. She was FAB - very friendly, efficient and did more than I expected! Can only spell good things for the future :-)

Nabz Saad

Thanks Jana, Support team is really good! Nice app and easily customizable.
Greatly appreciate Thanks a lot

Viviva Colors

The support team is really good! Nice app and easily customizable. I could bring in the essence of our website's look and feel to the AMP pages as well.

A&B Makeup Store

Jana Is the best, she setup the page for me, addressed my concern and issue i was having building up the seo page. She knows her craft thats amazing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ratings thank you.

Keen Apron

I use the app to help me on boosting site performance and gaining advantages in SEO competition. The team are super helpful and responsive. Really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

chargingcable.in

Quick Live Support , Great Knowledge to understand the problem and providing best possible solution !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41