4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective tracking capabilities, seamless integration with GA4 and Google Ads, and accurate data collection. Many find the tutorials and resources helpful, and note the ease of use. The customer service is praised for its prompt and comprehensive responses. Merchants report improved Google Ads results and analytics data, and value the app's support for GDPR compliance. It's recommended for its ability to enhance understanding of store data.

June 8, 2021

Great service! We had been having some issues with our conversion tracking and Analyzify helped fix them. They also created so many more fields in GTM. They even added some code in our theme, as it was needed for tracking. Something we had no idea we needed. Very worthwhile and fast response. Cheers to Erman and his team

Broadleys
28 days using the app
June 13, 2022

Analyzify is worth all the money.
These are professionals who really know their Analytics, Ads and GTM. I would recommend Analyzify to anyone.

Skobox
Denmark
28 days using the app
August 25, 2021

The analyzify team went beyond just installing G4 through tag manager. When I was trying to do it myself I realized that i needed to spend a lot time on figuring out what events, triggers and tags to install. If i were to do everything that analyzify did i would have had to spend days just learning how and what to do. The video that explains everything that they did and the suggestions given are the icing on the cake. Thank you!

WALLETERAS
27 days using the app
January 3, 2023

Alles wie versprochen. Es wurde vollständig eingerichtet und zeigt viele neue Daten. Toller Kundenservice, gutes Produkt!

BOXIO
Germany
27 days using the app
May 10, 2021

Entegrasyon sürecini bu kadar basitleştirip anlaşılır ve zevkli hale getirdiğiniz bu uygulama ve süreçteki tüm destekleriniz için çok teşekkürler Analyzify ekibi!

Anatolian Puzzle
26 days using the app
May 3, 2022

Amazing app that took weeks of work away. Steps were simple and the support team responded quick and efficiently. Highly recommend!

ayaecofashion
25 days using the app
October 14, 2021

Decided to get this app to make sure my Google and FB tracking is on point. The guys pretty much set it up alone within a few days and even helped me with troubleshooting my FB Pixel as I was lacking traffic data. After setting up the app and connecting it to Google Analytics, I got a walkthrough to understand what the app and Analytics can do for my business. All in all it was worth the money and the app is very valuable.

Sprezzi Fashion
Germany
December 30, 2022

The app is really good. Thanks to this application, we have become able to easily track all the conversions and events. The support team works perfectly well. They responded quickly to each of our questions and found solutions.

TheKeep
Türkiye
December 5, 2022

Our company doesn't have the IT expertise to setup integrations with our Shopify store and Google Analytics (both GA and GA4), Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center etc.. Esra from Analyzify took care of the entire setup and testing for us and made several helpful suggestions to get even more value from the various integrations. Communication throughout the entire process was excellent. Highly recommended.

Slot Car Corner
October 14, 2021

A must install for any store serious about their Data and Analytics setup. Super knowledgeable and responsive team who goes above and beyond to ensure proper tracking and implementation is enabled.

Travelpro