Analyzify

Analyzify

by Solverhood

Accurate Google Analytics - Google Tag Manager & Data Layers

Sprezzi Fashion

Decided to get this app to make sure my Google and FB tracking is on point. The guys pretty much set it up alone within a few days and even helped me with troubleshooting my FB Pixel as I was lacking traffic data. After setting up the app and connecting it to Google Analytics, I got a walkthrough to understand what the app and Analytics can do for my business. All in all it was worth the money and the app is very valuable.

Travelpro

A must install for any store serious about their Data and Analytics setup. Super knowledgeable and responsive team who goes above and beyond to ensure proper tracking and implementation is enabled.

Kalter Bruder

Analyzify is great and Erman and his team are even greater. In our first call, Erman gave very useful tips for setting up conversion tracking in Google Ads, basically, he just wanted to help us without mentioning or trying to sell Analyzify. Of course, we decided to go with this App for setting up Tag Manager a few days later. Everything works like a charm and the support is awesome. Thank you very much!

AntonTheCraftsman

Analyzify, thank you for your help and support throughout the entire cooperation. It was a pleasure to work with you. You are very professional and skilled team. I wish you and your business growth and more clients. Anyone who has any problems with setting up GA-4, UA, GTM you need these guys! Do not hesitate, you will definitely be satisfied with the work they do.

Simply Utopia

Erman and his team have been great, they have answered all my questions in a timely manner and have helped sort out all of our data integrations with our store.

Loose Leashes by Ron Schmidt

Reading analytics has always been a difficult task. The people at Analyzify have been terrific with excellent support. A great value.

BySymphony

Loved how super quick and efficient the implementation process was. Another important plus point is that there's only one time fee compared to other apps charging recurring monthly fees. I believe this is the best app for GTM implementation for shopify stores!

Perkie Prints

If you are using Google Analytics it is incredibly important to be able to trust your data. Basing decisions on an account that isn't set up properly has such uncertainty and that is exactly where we were before using Analyzify. Erman and his team were able to quickly set up our account correctly and fix existing errors. I highly recommend taking the time and small fee is very reasonable and definitely worth the investment. Thank you Erman!

Nayesha Oil Mills

Absolutely fantastic team, prompt response, quick resolution to the problems. Erman even created a video to run me through all the tracking and provided few inputs to improve the tracking. Thank you Erman and team.

ANNAH HARIRI

I have worked with dozens of different developers and agencies but none have been as helpful and knowledgeable as the team at Analyzify. They go over and above expectations. These guys are the real deal; Mr. Erman really took the extra miles! He is very detailed and even figured out a few issues with my Google account that I haven't been realizing! I strongly recommend Analyzify app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8