Google Analytics 4 & GTM

A complete Google Tag Manager, Analytics, data layers solution

$449 one-time charge
Analyzify - Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics App

Yoloha Yoga

The team did an amazing job setting up. Tracking had some issues which the properly fixed. Finally have GA4 up and running! Highly recommend.

Phoenix Environmental Design Inc.

Normally as a rule I stay away from one time charge app. This app is the exception to that rule. My Google GTM, GA4, Google UA and Google AdWords feeds look like a box of Christmas tree lights that was pack away by a 2 year old’s. This app when all the feeds are straightened out will be outstanding. The true blessing of this app is the people behind it. They have built a sports car. Problem is I did not know how to drive the sports car or even how to put gas in it. Anna has spent 3 days holding my hand trying to get me up and running. Do not be afraid to ask for help. The customer service is what makes the app outstanding. Once Anna finishes my Setup and Validation I will be on easy street

Patagonia Chile

Location Chile

¡Es una excelente aplicación! Además entregan muy buen soporte, nos a permitido activar todas las funciones enhanced ecommerce para Google Analytics 3 y 4. It's an excellent application!. In addition, they offer outstanding support. The plugin has allowed us to activate all Google Analytics 3 and 4 enhanced e-commerce reports.

Boisson

Great app! GTM, GA4 and Google Ads are such headache. Good thing we have Analyzify to help us get through this Google Hell lol. I've encountered some issues but their support was spot on :) Thanks guys! I can't recommend this enough.

BEACN

Super easy to get set up and running with Analyzify. The app is straightforward and simple, and Erman and the team were absolutely incredible at helping us through the onboarding process. Their customer service is wonderful and they've done a great job at addressing a bunch of questions via their articles as well. I would highly recommend this app and the team that stands behind it.

Rejuvalift Beauty

The app is worth it alone but the customer service is top-notch! Don't hesitate this is what you need/

Travel Luggage & Cabin Bags

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent support was provided by Analyzify Team. Our case was not simple, there were a lot of discrepancies in the measurement because of various reasons, but they have handled it with utmost care & deliver a robust and accurate GA4 integration with advanced tracking.

SUVA Lapidary Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app container is much more advanced and complete than most guides out there, and the support team was super responsive and hands- on helpful with getting it coded fully into my theme and things switched over from UA, including assistance with customizations I’ve done to the theme. It’s the only implementation for GA4+Shopify so far that provides JavaScript code that Shopify doesn’t strip down when pasting into the checkout settings and saving - most use an async js gtm or GA4, or script elements that Shopify no longer allows. The full container will still be useful even if/when Shopify finally catches up with native GTM integration for all plans. The only downside is that the presenter in the videos makes me feel inadequate about my hair.

Not Your Average

Location Estonia

All the credit goes to the kind and helpful customer support! I am not a Shopify or Google Analytics pro at all, but Analyzify makes it easy to understand even for me :) Very happy with the app!

ayaecofashion

Amazing app that took weeks of work away. Steps were simple and the support team responded quick and efficiently. Highly recommend!