4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Google Analytics 4 and Google Ads, providing accurate tracking data. They appreciate the user-friendly dashboard, extensive tutorials, and top-notch troubleshooting. Many have seen improved ad results and increased conversions. The support team is praised for their prompt responses and dedication to merchant education. The one-time fee is seen as providing lifetime value due to the app's precise data analysis. The app is also commended for its easy implementation and responsive customer support. It's particularly recommended for its comprehensive GA4 setup for Shopify and enhanced conversion tracking.

November 29, 2023

We just started out, but so far I'm extremely impressed. They are very knowledgeable and seem as if they have our best interest in mind in regards to our unique setup. Selime has helped us through getting our GTM set up and optimized and she's been great!

Panera Coffee
7 days using the app
November 20, 2023

Really incredible and knowledgable team to work with! Clear communication and support throughout the process. Definitely recommend if you're seeing any discrepancies between your Shopfiy and GA4 data!

Stephanie Gottlieb
About 2 months using the app
December 6, 2023

Great experience with the support team and a quality product. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than having conversion actions that don't work.

Stain Solver
29 days using the app
December 25, 2023

Helped us to obtain an integrated perspective of web traffic and correcting configuraiton problems after Google's upgrades.

Olokuti

NIKIN EU
Germany
About 1 year using the app
March 14, 2024

Funktioniert ausgezeichnet, hat uns viel Arbeit und Nerven erspart. Die App ist verständlich aufgebaut und einfach zu bedienen. Ich habe die Einrichtung von Analyzifiy übernehmen lassen, der Support ist wahnsinnig hilfsbereit und unterstützend. Alles in allem super Erfahrung, würde ich wieder kaufen.

ETHICAMPER
Austria
22 days using the app
November 23, 2023

The support is extremely professional helped set up the tracking codes and checked all events are working.

Luminescent
Saudi Arabia
14 days using the app
October 27, 2023

Useful and up-to-date solution for any Shopify merchant, competitive price, seamless implementation process and responsive customer support. What else could you expect? Good job Analyzify team!

Hard Head Veterans
About 1 month using the app
October 12, 2023

Analyzify truly surprised me. My GA4 used to lack many details, but now I see everything, from checkout funnels, and collection performances to coupon codes and variant IDs. It also integrates nicely with the new Shopify checkout extensions. My Google Ads results have improved significantly, too, with a noticeable increase in conversions and events. The team behind Analyzify is top-notch; they helped me set things up and made sure I understood my store's data inside out. I can't thank them enough. Highly recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space.

nottoc
Estonia
24 days using the app
November 8, 2023

This is the best solution for fixing or updating your tracking. Great value to get invaluable insights.

RubberStamps.com