Analyzify

Analyzify

by Solverhood

Inclusive Google Tag Manager App for Analytics 4 & FB Pixel

CITYFRAMES

Thanks Erman for all your help setting up GTM on our website & shop. We had some issues at the beginning with currency conversion but they solved it and monitored the results in a really professional manner. Everything was set up and running within a few days. We can 100% recommend Erman and his team!

49P Dental Market

Good app, good support also. And the best thing is that they help our store install all the code (fix it also) to run the app correctly in our store. Best choice for any store that need google tracking and analytics.

VipBait

my fbpixel are working and tracking very well Big Thank to Analyzfy Team and in particular to Erman.

Seyhan Store

I would like to recommend the Analyzify app to every shop, this is the best solution for shopping. The whole team is just great and helpful at all times, everything is explained step by step and what has been processed in your shop is proven, via e-mail as text and also as a video, this is a very important procedure and you have more trust with it . Many thanks to the Analyzifi team, I'm happy to have met you!

Alpha Sole

Amazing customer service and the whole Analyzify team is fantastic, really helped iron out some reporting issues after the iOS updated which helped BIG TIME! Thanks so much Analyzify team!

Invisible World US

OMG: I do not call him Erman, I call him "WebSaint!" First off, this app crushes it in the tagging and attribution area. The instructional videos are short, accurate and extremely easy to follow. You spend ten minutes gathering some information and feeling really smart, and after that, Analyzify does the rest. When it's done Erman makes a 15 minute video explaining what he did, what you need to do to finish up (basically, click some buttons) and even how to use the new Google Analytics GA4 platform. He also gives you tips on what you should beware of, and offers to help on other stuff. The internet has made me a hard, cynical person, but WebSaint and Analyzify show me that there are some great individuals out there offering a fantastic app for a modest price. Now I'm back to beginner's mind. Highly recommend Analyzify and looking forward to installing it on two other sites.

Elya Kids

I like the solutions Analyzify offers. It allows a clean and precise collection of conversion tracking through the tag manager. Thanks to Analyzify team.

The White Willow

Extremely good app. the team is very supportive and ready to travel the extra mile to help and resolve issues..

Licencesinfo

Can't say enough good of Analyzify - they took care of everything - they even came back to me with a delivery video and detailed explanations: very (very) professionnal. They remove the tracking hassle for you and they do it very well - thank you so much for that ;-)

WalkingPad

It is the first time that I have experienced such a professional and individual approach to the client. If you have problems with Google Analytics, this solution guarantees correct data collection. The author of the extension did his best when creating the application.