Analyzify

Accurate Google Analytics - Google Tag Manager & Data Layers

$179 one-time charge
Analyzify - Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics App

Simply Utopia

Erman and his team have been great, they have answered all my questions in a timely manner and have helped sort out all of our data integrations with our store.

Loose Leashes by Ron Schmidt

Reading analytics has always been a difficult task. The people at Analyzify have been terrific with excellent support. A great value.

BySymphony

Loved how super quick and efficient the implementation process was. Another important plus point is that there's only one time fee compared to other apps charging recurring monthly fees. I believe this is the best app for GTM implementation for shopify stores!

Perkie Prints

If you are using Google Analytics it is incredibly important to be able to trust your data. Basing decisions on an account that isn't set up properly has such uncertainty and that is exactly where we were before using Analyzify. Erman and his team were able to quickly set up our account correctly and fix existing errors. I highly recommend taking the time and small fee is very reasonable and definitely worth the investment. Thank you Erman!

Nayesha Oil Mills

Absolutely fantastic team, prompt response, quick resolution to the problems. Erman even created a video to run me through all the tracking and provided few inputs to improve the tracking. Thank you Erman and team.

ANNAH HARIRI

I have worked with dozens of different developers and agencies but none have been as helpful and knowledgeable as the team at Analyzify. They go over and above expectations. These guys are the real deal; Mr. Erman really took the extra miles! He is very detailed and even figured out a few issues with my Google account that I haven't been realizing! I strongly recommend Analyzify app

exhale coffee roasters

I'm literally clueless when it comes to tech and since launching my subscription coffee business a year ago have used dozens of different developers and agencies but none have been as helpful and knowledgeable as the team at Analyzify. They go over and above expectations and I wish them all the best as they grow as a business too.

Hellmet Motorsports

I'm using this app to enhance my tracking accuracy and to avoid the pain of setting up GTM. This guys are the real deal, they deliver on time and their support is top notch. Erman took his time to make a custom video for us to show all the arrangements done to our platforms. We couldn't be happier, thanks and keep rocking!

Jaliri

This app is working great. Support and devoloper team is helpful. Thank you Erman for helping. Thanks Analyzify.

EXALT

So glad we went with Analyzify. Amazing value and a super helpful tech team who spotted a bunch of tracking disasters and fixed them. Really happy :)