Analyzify

by Solverhood

Inclusive Google Tag Manager App for Analytics 4 & FB Pixel

SpygaTaukuota.lt

Amazing customer service.
Perfect app! The developer team is very helpful. Our Google analytics reports are working great now, and we recommend Analyzify to anyone trying to solve their GA woes.

SEYU

First of all, I have found thousands of different ways to make these settings (Converison tracking, GA4, UA, Google Tag Manager) work on youtube. However, there are countless links that can then also be redudant if you set these settings incorrectly. For me, this was exactly the case and I lost the overview. On youtube I then came across the videos of analyzify. Everything was explained from step one. Analyzify offers the possibility to make the settings yourself - with the help of step by step videos - or that analyzify itself sets the settings. I let analyzify do the settings for me. At this point I would like to thank the whole analyzify team! Everything was set from UA, GA4, Google Tag manager, Facebook pixel up to the checkout code to track the conversion also on shopify. Everything was solved to my complete satisfaction. I even got a personal 10 minute video where everything was shown and explained to me.I will continue to use the service of analyzify in the future.

Cream Chargers NZ

You are not just getting a clever app that will save you hours of setting up your analytics but also the amazing customer service. They are super helpful and ready to answer any question you may have. I am very happy with the purchase. Thank you, Erman and the team!

Moss Design

We were struggling with tracking our events on Google and Facebook before this App. Erman and his team installed the App for us and now the Analytics works smoothly. Thanks to the team for replying to our questions with patience. Highly recommended!

ג'ייד | מותג האיפור, הטיפוח והבישום

i seek for a long time a GA4 specialist which prepare and take our Shopify store to the next level.
Analyzify are Justify their name !!!! very professional and give you confidence that they know what they are doing!!
Thank you guys!

Dti Direct

The app is really good because the people behind the app are really good too. Very professional, they give you a lot of confidence that they know exactly what you need, they answer your questions and guide you through all the process. And the idea of a one-time charge it's for a 6 starts review instead of just full 5 stars.

Japan With Love

We would recommend Analyzify 100%. The team from Analyzify helped us out beyond our expectations. The costs are extremely low for what you get with a full Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics setup. Would really recommend them to everyone who needs a good GTM set up for a low price. Thank you so much from Japan With Love store.

South Cypress

Can't say enough good things about Analyzify. Erman and his team communicated well and stuck to their initial time line. I was really, really impressed. We have a bit of a unique store (require customers to login) and pricing structure (all of our products are free) but Analyzify was able to get up to speed after just one demo. You will LOVE this team!

Kendama-Senses

I cannot believe the amount and accuracy of the work they did for this amount of money! You guys make the world a much better place

Filter Flair

Quick and easy install of Google Tag Manager covering everything I need. The guys are super helpful and even after the install, more than happy to help with any issues that come up! I tried first of all to do it myself but paying the $139 was well worth it and got a much better set-up than I would have been able to do myself! 100% recommend!