Analyzify

Analyzify

by Solverhood

Inclusive Google Tag Manager App for Analytics 4 & FB Pixel

KETONICO [K] ᴺ

Great app and great support! The app works amazing, and their support goes above and beyond. Their service is truly outstanding. A+++ Do not hesitate, do yourself a favor and buy this app.

FunkyLama

For a long time I was looking for a efficient way to connect my Shopify store to the Google Tag Manager,
I watched the free video course series from Erman (the creator of this app) and it was very useful as I could learn a lot of things about GTM and data sharing. However I was feeling more comfortable to let a professional team to take care of the my pixel' setups and events.
Trying to setup everything by myself was a lot of stress and I believe that Analyzify was the most worth it app I paid on Shopify. They took care of everything and the communication was amazing, I shared the access they needed from the app and they did all the configurations for me.
They kept on eyes on my data for 2 days to check if all the datas were going though nicely. After that I received a recorded video from Erman himself to go through all the changes they made and give me some valuable tips about GTM and Google Analytics 4. The reason I like this app the most is that I have a 6 months after sale service so I can get professional help with anything concerning my pixels. Amazing service I recommend 100% if you want to make sure your GTM is properly configure.

Multitasky

I am so happy that I decided to give this app a try - this is MUCH MORE than an app, you get to work with Erman, the founder of Analyzify, who is so helpful, responsible, and absolutely an expert in google tags! He helped me fix all the pixels issues I had including FB pixel duplication (I’ve consulted SO many people and no one was able to fix it). I’m extremely happy about it - totally worth the price!!!

Apex Stickers

Using this app to consolidate all my tracking into google tag manager - the team are incredibly helpful and set it all up for me. A great experience - would recommend

truproject

Perfect app! The developer team is very helpful. Thank you so much to the whole team and specially to Erman

Advanced Whitening

Great app and even better support! Highly recommend working with Erman and his team. The tracking we now have is so much better than UA

Avengarde

After spending weeks trying to fix differences between Shopify and Google Analytics reporting we found Analyzify. Though we were a bit skeptical on all the five stars from other clients but we now understand why? They have an extremely responsive team that is willing to go into the website code and create custom fixes. Our Google analytics reports are working great now, and we definitely recommend Analyzify to anyone trying to solve their GA woes.

ShootingTargets7

Tracking is complicated, the install and implementation instructions are often lacking, outdated, or just plain wrong. I was really dreading getting GA4 up and running correctly. Analyzify took care of everything and it is all working without me having to spend hours figuring out how to do it or wondering if I did it correctly. Accurate tracking is absolutely essential to any eCommerce store. I am already enjoying the new data it is providing me and have complete confidence that it is correct. I've already referred 3 of my friends to them, the one-time charge is great. This Analyzify is a complete no-brainer, just do it.

Jeans4you.shop

Great app, which works perfectly with Google Ads, FB pixel, and Analytics. The developer team is very friendly and helpful.

Perry Real Estate College

Erman and his team worked quickly and effectively to resolve all of my very complex tracking problems. We had tried other apps and third-party specialists who could not solve our issues. Our GA4 data is finally tracking across multiple domains. The Analyzify Team also had to navigate a tricky problem we created: we do not have a traditional "Thank You" page and instead have an automatic redirect to a new domain where a user creates a login. The Analyzify Team was the only capable of solving this. I cannot say enough good things about Analyzify.