Google Analytics 4 & GTM

Analyzify - Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics App

Bionoble

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ceyhun & Eshad just did an amazing work helping us, and the Analyzify team and app is a super valuable asset. They are on your side to make sure everything is tracked properly, and the price is more than fair. Most definitely recommended !

Athena Gaia

I first saw Analyzify in their how-to YouTube videos. They presented themselves very clear and easy to follow so I was encouraged to look at this app for my store. I had previous code and tags created over the years and did not want to duplicate anything. They offer a VERY reasonable price for the work they put in and saved a lot of time on my end. The work was fast, clean, works efficiently for me to read better data in GA. A trustworthy investment for you to get the most of your data!

The PanoMirror

Start to finish - the process was super fast, simple, and the team truly cares about your success! Went above and beyond and worth every penny - Erman's also great if you get a chance to talk to him; he answered so many of my questions! 10/10

GearLit

Location Vietnam

There was some small problem with our store but finally, the app works well and the support team has been super helpful!

PlushBeds

The team at Analyzify is simply great. They are resourceful and very helpful. The Analyzify product is fantastic. A big shout out to Erman who has always gone above and beyond. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to take their analytics to the next level.

Campus Classics

I'm very impressed with the Analyzify team! They helped get everything installed and setup on our storefront quickly and accurately. Very excited to now have access to and use the newest version of Google Analytics!

LastObject

Outstanding App and team. Best tracking solution you can find for Shopify. Team is amazing and responsive, we are making changes in theme often and we require custom data layer and adjustment of tracking code, Analyzify team did outstanding job helping us have always up-to-date data ready.

Nuheara Limited US

We had some real challenges implementing GTM and conversion tracking due to the fact we run 7 x Shopify Plus instances globally in a headless configuration with a WordPress front end. Analyzify and more importantly, Volkan the team that support it at the back end, are awesome. If there were 6 stars they would get that or more.

FITTASTE

Location Germany

Hat alles super geklappt. Top Kundenservice, der alles problemlos integriert. Kann ich nur empfehlen!

Rule Of Threads

This app and service is 100% worth the price. Especially it being a one time payment which is nice too. As for the service-- I did most of the installation myself but noticed a few lines of code weren't registering with my G4 Analaytics, so I reached out to support and they fixed the issue and others they noticed ASAP. Everything has been working great since and I even noticed my ROAS increase slightly but surely after 2 weeks. I definitely recommend this for anyone who doesn't want to deal with reading Google Tag manager instructions for hours guessing how to implement their tag on Shopify.