Analyzify

Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 4, data layers and more

$749 one-time charge

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Analyzify - Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics App

ZAGO Milano

Location Italy

I'm so happy I can cry.
Best service ever, they solved us some tracking problems that gave us a lot of problems in the last 8 months. We hired many agencies to support us in the past but none of them managed to fix them.
The technical support was phenomenal - fast, professional and extremely helpful.
Thank you very much.

Luxx Curves

Erman and his team overdeliver big time, and in an area of e-commerce which is quite murky to begin with ... tracking and attribution. We had a pretty thorough Google Tag Manager setup already in place, but were able to get a second pair of eyes on it and add more detailed tracking and tags where needed - and able to finally sync up Google Analytics 4 which should hopefully add more data back into our Adwords accounts. Highly suggest for new ecom store owners that want to nail tracking correctly from the start, or the advanced ecom store owner who wants to feel even better about their tracking solutions. Cheers!

Rogue Rider Industries

These guys are LEGIT! They have went above and beyond to help me with analytics, ad manager, shopping, tag manger and more. 100% recommend. Support is fast and efficient. www.rogueriderindustries.com

SHARKROAD

Location Hong Kong SAR

I like their service very much. Set up the GA-4 and Google Ads tracking settings for me. And they can help me solve the problem in the first time.

Outlet365

Location Sweden

We highly recommend Analyzify app if you want to save time! It’s well done and works perfectly!
Thanks Erman!

Künstler & Papier Store

Location Mexico

They are awesome, they upgraded my version of analyzify for free and even corrected some issues on my theme to make it work better. Everything works fine now and all is trackable. It is worth every penny! I highly recommend them. They have the best customer service!.

Lionwings

I am pretty good with tech and feel comfortable with facebook ads and getting everything to link correctly but trying to figure out Google ads / G4 with Shopify was beyond what I could handle. Analyzify was easy to set up and Murat and the team at Analyzify were great in addressing an issue with getting my add to carts to show. Highly recommended!

Hound Safe

I've struggled to get my Google integration correctly configured for a few years. Analyzify did it for me and their email support was easy to work with. Now I can finally use Google Analytics, Search Console and retargeting Google ads! OMG, this is so very worth the price!!

Regálatelo

Location Chile

Tenía problemas utilizando Analytics y Google tag Manager. Desde que contraté Analyzify me han ayudado no solo en la configuración y la medición de los datos. También lograron visualizar problemas en el tema principal que impedía la correcta toma de datos. Excelente servicio y una disposición increíble.

Bionoble

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ceyhun & Eshad just did an amazing work helping us, and the Analyzify team and app is a super valuable asset. They are on your side to make sure everything is tracked properly, and the price is more than fair. Most definitely recommended !