Google Analytics 4 & GTM

A complete Google Tag Manager, Analytics, data layers solution

$449 one-time charge
Analyzify - Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics App

Hellmet Motorsports

I'm using this app to enhance my tracking accuracy and to avoid the pain of setting up GTM. This guys are the real deal, they deliver on time and their support is top notch. Erman took his time to make a custom video for us to show all the arrangements done to our platforms. We couldn't be happier, thanks and keep rocking!

Jaliri

This app is working great. Support and devoloper team is helpful. Thank you Erman for helping. Thanks Analyzify.

EXALT

So glad we went with Analyzify. Amazing value and a super helpful tech team who spotted a bunch of tracking disasters and fixed them. Really happy :)

Avengarde Global

Location Switzerland

These guys are the real deal; we had thrown everything at our disposal for fixing our Google Analytics tracking issues with our shopify store but nothing worked. They not only fixed the GA tracking but also setup GA4. Absolutely amazing

Cadeaus™

Location Malaysia

Mr. Erman really took the extra miles to help me out! He is very detailed and even figured out few issues with my Google account that I haven't been realizing! I strongly recommend Analyzify app, especially Erman's good attitude!

Spartan Watches

Mr. Erman Küplü was extremely helpful in the setup of this app. He was also kind enough to show me the proper way to link my facebook pixel to our Shopify store. I am excited to use the Analyzify app! Thanks again Erman!

WALLETERAS

The analyzify team went beyond just installing G4 through tag manager. When I was trying to do it myself I realized that i needed to spend a lot time on figuring out what events, triggers and tags to install. If i were to do everything that analyzify did i would have had to spend days just learning how and what to do. The video that explains everything that they did and the suggestions given are the icing on the cake. Thank you!

Wishingdress

It’s a perfect app. It helped me solve a lot of problems because I don’t know how to configure these codes. Now my website conversion data has improved a lot. It’s a super perfect app.

360SonicBrush

Great and fast service. Thank you for getting back fast and making the changes. We had some issues at the beginning but got them resolved quickly.

Dog's Lounge

Great app, amazing support, very happy with the purchase. It's great to finally have the proper GTM set up, only regret is that we didn't discover this app sooner. Thanks to the whole team!