Analyzify

Analyzify

$749 one-time charge
Rating (5)
March 24, 2022

Easy to use app with great support. I was able to do the install myself following the guides and videos but if you need the folks at Analyzify to do it, they are great. If you are struggling with tracking tags, this is worth a look.

Simple Times Mixers
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 17, 2022

Very good tool, startup a lot of work.
Service always helpful, I am very satisfied.
The program is worth the money. I would always buy it again

Elebest
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 11, 2022

The app is wonderful, and does what is says perfectly. On top of this the support from the team is also wonderful and professional. Overall it's an easy to use app that is recommended for any small/medium size store.

Hadorn.com
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 4, 2022

I'm so happy I can cry.
Best service ever, they solved us some tracking problems that gave us a lot of problems in the last 8 months. We hired many agencies to support us in the past but none of them managed to fix them.
The technical support was phenomenal - fast, professional and extremely helpful.
Thank you very much.

ZAGO Milano
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 3, 2022

Erman and his team overdeliver big time, and in an area of e-commerce which is quite murky to begin with ... tracking and attribution. We had a pretty thorough Google Tag Manager setup already in place, but were able to get a second pair of eyes on it and add more detailed tracking and tags where needed - and able to finally sync up Google Analytics 4 which should hopefully add more data back into our Adwords accounts. Highly suggest for new ecom store owners that want to nail tracking correctly from the start, or the advanced ecom store owner who wants to feel even better about their tracking solutions. Cheers!

Luxx Curves
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 3, 2022

These guys are LEGIT! They have went above and beyond to help me with analytics, ad manager, shopping, tag manger and more. 100% recommend. Support is fast and efficient. www.rogueriderindustries.com

Rogue Rider Industries
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 2, 2022

I like their service very much. Set up the GA-4 and Google Ads tracking settings for me. And they can help me solve the problem in the first time.

SHARKROAD
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 28, 2022

We highly recommend Analyzify app if you want to save time! It’s well done and works perfectly!
Thanks Erman!

Outlet365
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited July 28, 2022

They are awesome, they upgraded my version of analyzify for free and even corrected some issues on my theme to make it work better. Everything works fine now and all is trackable. It is worth every penny! I highly recommend them. They have the best customer service!.

Künstler & Papier Store
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 12, 2022

I've struggled to get my Google integration correctly configured for a few years. Analyzify did it for me and their email support was easy to work with. Now I can finally use Google Analytics, Search Console and retargeting Google ads! OMG, this is so very worth the price!!

Hound Safe