4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective tracking capabilities, seamless integration with GA4 and Google Ads, and accurate data collection. Many find the tutorials and resources helpful, and note the ease of use. The customer service is praised for its prompt and comprehensive responses. Merchants report improved Google Ads results and analytics data, and value the app's support for GDPR compliance. It's recommended for its ability to enhance understanding of store data.

February 1, 2022

We were having serious problems scaling our conversion metrics. Until we discovered Analyzify. Now we can scale our conversion metrics healthier. Thanks to the Analyzify team for their support throughout the process.

Hoagard.co
Germany
March 5, 2021

Great app and great support. They set up our GTM and Google Analytics 4 accounts and even made an educational video call with us to show how we can benefit from GA4. Highly recommended.

Dirty Boots & Messy Hair
Hong Kong SAR
November 7, 2022

If you're looking for a solution that would get you "complete and accurate" data from your Google Analytics (and GA4), Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc. as well as Google Tag Manager from your Shopify store - look no further. Working with the Erman (and team) from Analyzify was easy and effortless. They were truly amazing. They did all the work! Erman even took the time to jump on a call with my marketing team to review and confirm accuracy and answer any questions we had. I highly recommend this for every Shopify store.

Medical Supply Depot
October 29, 2021

After installing the app on one of our stores (soft-rebels.com) and making fantastic experience, I had to have it also on the other store. Great app and awesome support! Erman and his team are very helpful - they create videos to explain the setup and give some tips to enhance the tracking. They also helped us with clarifying some issues with GTM. I highly recommend Analyzify for any Shopify store - thanks! :)

esmestudios.com
Denmark
November 1, 2021

Together - Everyone - Achieves - MORE. That's what this T.E.A.M stands for.
The Analyzify Team are brilliant and attentive in everything they do. Taking time out of their personal schedules to make sure a request is expertly completed. A great TEAM effort. Analyzify is an awesome and invaluable App, it will certainly help you learn more than you previously did. Thank you Guys. Do it. Get it.

Bath Bliss Co
October 29, 2021

Recently switched on the Google channel and a Smart Shopping campaign in Shopify however there was more that needed to be done, especially around settings up tags. Started reading some Google tutorials and quickly realised that this was well beyond my capabilities and knowledge. I figured I needed to hire a developer or hopefully find a pre-built solution. After a search in the Shopify App store found Analyzify and am so glad I did! The app itself is truly incredible with the sheer breadth of tags/data layers that are added to your site and Google Analytics, but the implementation process is absolutely next level. I chose the self-setup process which was super intuitive and simple since you are guided with short step-by-step videos. The team then came in very soon after the installation, checked everything and refined all the configurations specific to my site, followed by a detailed walk-through with additional tips on how to maximise our use of the various Google Analytics options. Nothing short of a premium service and an amazing experience. You can tell the team is passionate about their product and service offering as they have gone above and beyond with our setup. Highly recommend!

Mum's Medicine Cabinet Pty Ltd
Edited July 27, 2023

Is your company keen on seamless data tracking? If so, Analyzify might just be your best match! Here's why we're all praises for this app:

1. DIY Solution: Analyzify breaks down the implementation process with its intuitive step-by-step guide, ensuring every company gets the tracking data they need.

2. "Done-For-You" Onboarding: For businesses where every second counts, Analyzify's "done-for-you" package is a godsend. They take the reins, handling the entire implementation seamlessly. Plus, this package grants access to advanced data layers usually reserved for enterprise-level operations. Need custom tags for affiliates, influencer tracking, or remarketing services? They've got you covered.

3. Comprehensive Reporting: Dive straight into the metrics that matter. Their Datastudio report eliminates the hassle of wading through endless Google Analytics data. It’s like having the key to data-driven decisions right at your fingertips.

4. Server-Side Tracking: We ventured into their server-side tracking option - a decision that might resonate more with the analytics aficionados out there.

Analyzify breathes fresh life into analytics. Their blend of expertise and top-notch customer support simplifies the complex world of analytics. Even if you're an analytics novice, Analyzify ensures you're never lost. Try them - you won't be disappointed.

Bad.no
Norway
June 1, 2021

For a long time I was looking for a efficient way to connect my Shopify store to the Google Tag Manager,
I watched the free video course series from Erman (the creator of this app) and it was very useful as I could learn a lot of things about GTM and data sharing. However I was feeling more comfortable to let a professional team to take care of the my pixel' setups and events.
Trying to setup everything by myself was a lot of stress and I believe that Analyzify was the most worth it app I paid on Shopify. They took care of everything and the communication was amazing, I shared the access they needed from the app and they did all the configurations for me.
They kept on eyes on my data for 2 days to check if all the datas were going though nicely. After that I received a recorded video from Erman himself to go through all the changes they made and give me some valuable tips about GTM and Google Analytics 4. The reason I like this app the most is that I have a 6 months after sale service so I can get professional help with anything concerning my pixels. Amazing service I recommend 100% if you want to make sure your GTM is properly configure.

FunkyLama
Japan
October 23, 2021

Analyzify is a world-class app with an even better support team. They are caring, responsive and go out of their ways to ensure that their customers have the best experience. Highly recommended!!

Cancha
May 22, 2021

Great app, which works perfectly with Google Ads, FB pixel, and Analytics. The developer team is very friendly and helpful.

Jeans4you.shop