4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Google Analytics 4 and Google Ads, providing accurate tracking data. They appreciate the user-friendly dashboard, extensive tutorials, and top-notch troubleshooting. Many have seen improved ad results and increased conversions. The support team is praised for their prompt responses and dedication to merchant education. The one-time fee is seen as providing lifetime value due to the app's precise data analysis. The app is also commended for its easy implementation and responsive customer support. It's particularly recommended for its comprehensive GA4 setup for Shopify and enhanced conversion tracking.

Edited September 9, 2022

Very important app to have on your store in order to understand how your ecommerce is doing. With them I feel sure about my analytics data and now I can work on strategies for Google Ads campaigns.
They have a very good implementation and their support reached me out directly on Google Meet to fix some issues caused by the GDPR app I use.

Ghidini 1849
Italy
January 20, 2022

Such a good tool to provide you with everything you need to measure your performance as a whole, such an eye opener. Excellent customer support at every stage of the onboarding process. This is the first Shopify app that you should have after building your store, definitely recommended.

Tajna Shoes
Edited May 22, 2021

Tracking is complicated, the install and implementation instructions are often lacking, outdated, or just plain wrong. I was really dreading getting GA4 up and running correctly. Analyzify took care of everything and it is all working without me having to spend hours figuring out how to do it or wondering if I did it correctly. Accurate tracking is absolutely essential to any eCommerce store. I am already enjoying the new data it is providing me and have complete confidence that it is correct. I've already referred 3 of my friends to them, the one-time charge is great. This Analyzify is a complete no-brainer, just do it.

ShootingTargets7
May 14, 2021

If you are looking for an app to help you with your GA4 analytics then Analyzify is definitely THE app to use. The support team is INCREDIBLE!!! They took the time to explore other areas that can help us with our analytics and provided a customized video demonstrating how the app works specific to our environment and also gave targeted recommendations on how to improve SEO.
I HIGHLY recommend Analyzify and the team!!!

Zulu Peak
5 days using the app
August 23, 2021

Great app, amazing support, very happy with the purchase. It's great to finally have the proper GTM set up, only regret is that we didn't discover this app sooner. Thanks to the whole team!

Dog's Lounge
4 days using the app
June 27, 2021

We were struggling with tracking our events on Google and Facebook before this App. Erman and his team installed the App for us and now the Analytics works smoothly. Thanks to the team for replying to our questions with patience. Highly recommended!

Moss Design
4 days using the app
June 3, 2021

This is the best App by far for any ecommerce that need to optimize it investments on Ads. Also, the experiencience and support with Erman and their team is absoltely fantastic, they are not only excellent professionals but they take care about you as they were members of your staff. 100% recommendable!

Ecosmart Riders
Spain
3 days using the app
Edited January 26, 2022

The app works well and the support team has been super helpful! The only thing I wish Analyzify would update is post-purchase upsell tracking. I have an upsell app enabled, but unless a customer makes it all the way to the order confirmation page, Analyzify doesn't track the conversion properly.

Sage & Sill
3 months using the app
July 7, 2021

Amazing customer service.
Perfect app! The developer team is very helpful. Our Google analytics reports are working great now, and we recommend Analyzify to anyone trying to solve their GA woes.

SpygaTaukuota.lt
Lithuania
3 days using the app
May 20, 2022

Normally as a rule I stay away from one time charge app. This app is the exception to that rule. My Google GTM, GA4, Google UA and Google AdWords feeds look like a box of Christmas tree lights that was pack away by a 2 year old’s. This app when all the feeds are straightened out will be outstanding. The true blessing of this app is the people behind it. They have built a sports car. Problem is I did not know how to drive the sports car or even how to put gas in it. Anna has spent 3 days holding my hand trying to get me up and running. Do not be afraid to ask for help. The customer service is what makes the app outstanding. Once Anna finishes my Setup and Validation I will be on easy street

Phoenix Environmental Design Inc.
2 days using the app