Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

PINKMIST

The app looks nice and has icons for the bar etc. but its still not working properly! I've deleted and re installed the app and its still not showing the announcement bar on my website.

Yoga 3G

Loved the app but all of a sudden this app had my store moving slow and wasn't loading up my pictures & product pages not functioning correctly with a continuous load. Try it, if you notice anything strange, turn this off 1st and reload your page.

Collectors Toy Box

works well! does what it says. Very customizable design - from colors, font, backgrounds, etc. lastly, thanks for making it for free.

Tokyo Tom's

this app seems to be good .... especially as its free ...this app seems to be good .... especially as its free ...

Sassy Scrapper

Ive tested a lot of announcement bars and most cover the menu on my theme. This one is placed perfectly and with no modifications. Love it

pi3g

Nice features right out of the bat, easy to use, surprised me with additional button option, etc. it's free and it's great!

Beastieware

Easy, quick, convenient and FREE way to add an announcement bar! Readily customizable to match site style. THANKS!!!

Brooklyn Organic Workwear

I was looking for an easy and simple announcement bar. AppHero is perfect for this. It also allowed me to customize the color of the bar so that it matches our website. I had a question after I downloaded it and customer service responded right away.

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Picasyou

Tried many bar apps, this is the most stable and easiest to use bar app out there. I highly recommend it and the best thing, it’s free. Keep up the good work!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12