Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

1st 4 Signs

Perfect, does exactly what we were looking for. We use the banners to promote sales or tell visitors when we are opening ans closing for holidays. Just what we needed and very easy to use.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

I'm using this app to announce free worldwide shipping at my store, really good and simple app. Only suggestion I have is that the team should add an option to adjust the height of the announcement bar :)

Finechk

This is an awesome app. Now I can create topnotch announcement bars, especially the type that hangs on scroll. Recommended already.

Focusers

I currently use Announcement Bar Maker to promote our new free shipping policy. It's very easy to use and seems to give you a good amount of flexibility. Over time I can see using this for other announcements as well. It does what it's designed to do well, and very simple to use.

rollingpin_depot

I used to this app to setup a call to action button on my home page. It was very easy to setup and looked good. I then noticed that if I opened my webiste from IE, went to a product page, the product picture wouldn't display. Also, when I selected a varient that was different from the default the price and picture would not change. When I removed this app, everything worked as it should. It's too bad, because this app would have been perfect for my store.

PINKMIST

The app looks nice and has icons for the bar etc. but its still not working properly! I've deleted and re installed the app and its still not showing the announcement bar on my website.

Yoga 3G

Loved the app but all of a sudden this app had my store moving slow and wasn't loading up my pictures & product pages not functioning correctly with a continuous load. Try it, if you notice anything strange, turn this off 1st and reload your page.

Collectors Toy Box

works well! does what it says. Very customizable design - from colors, font, backgrounds, etc. lastly, thanks for making it for free.

Tokyo Tom's

this app seems to be good .... especially as its free ...this app seems to be good .... especially as its free ...

Sassy Scrapper

Ive tested a lot of announcement bars and most cover the menu on my theme. This one is placed perfectly and with no modifications. Love it

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12