Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

Shop Personalised Gifts

Its great, its simple but very effective, great app I would recommend this to all. I've tried a few but this seems to be the best. A must to try - Fantastic app

My Basics Clothing

Best APP for anounces and bars.
Very easy to use, minimal interface and clean design.
I recommend it!

Pore Vacuum pro

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT,

FINIS Philippines

I use it to improve my events announcement, all I need is its free plan thank you keep up the good work

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries

I have 2 Shopify websites and use Announcement Bar Maker on both. I wish there was a way to duplicate my banner so I didn't have to change the colors with each new banner but I'm very pleased with the way it looks and the customer service is fantastic! Highly recommend!

Purrfect Cat Store

Good, does as described. Able to change the colour to suit the theme, change the text, put links or buttons. All for free, great job!

noome®

Great app, does the job perfectly. The option to add an expiry date and time is really useful. Thank you for making it free.

Roserry

nice guys ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeardLife

tres utile un rendu propre a la fin tres simple d'utilisatiion pour pouvoir creer ses propre bar promotionnel

Woodring Wax

Great app, simple to use. Straightforward to understand download and usage instructions with great customisation.