Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

CompressionAttire

Great app thank you for creating a great app for users without charging extra fees, a very generous company.

Earlydrip.de

Not working . App doesn't open:( i installed it but it won't open up i don't know why .

QlassyBy9

Great announcement Bar..Easy and works well..Simple to use with no frills..Brings the targeted intention up on your page

3Marias GM

It helps me to inform my customers especially when we are on vacation mode. Nice app. Great help for sellers.

Trend Eccentric

I used this app to promote my rewards program and drive sales. Very easy to use and i like that you can customize it to match your website. i would recommend this!

BoutiqBou

Very easy to use. Am very pleased with it. I was able t create my own announcement with ease. Thank you

Comida Sustentável

The app helps to create cupom discounts. I like the way that works dinamically, being extremely adaptable for what you intend to create

dittozebra

This is perfect. Does exactly what it says it will. It also has no problem working along shogun, which I also use for designing pages.

Shop@Peterpan

I installed it and I like this app Announcement Bar Maker because it good and Free. I recomment you for test use it.

BeautyAmore

I really like the app, fun and easy to use, I will continue to use this app and recommend to others! Thanks! BeautyAmoreShop.com