All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner | Reviews

by AppHero

Email pop up, Free Shipping bar, Countdown Timer,Header Banner

Les Survivalistes

Very good application to display informations. Very responsive support which resolved my problem quickly.

asabrancashop

sooo much easier to use than others that I had tried ... easy to setup , quick response, and better design

xocolatti

Use this for my announcement bar, it looks great. Needed the AppHero time to make some coding changes so the bar could look native in my website, they were super fast and edited the code to my preference. Would recommend.

PrimeFun

Usé la modalidad de compra X y te daremos uno gratis, pero no tuve cuidado de limitar # de pedidos. Es recomendable hacer pruebas antes de aprobar la promoción al público

RainbowMe Incorporated

This app was easy and integrated with my shop easily. I like the countdown clock and I like the sticky bar.

The aDoraBle Pooch Company

Easy to use and looks very professional. Lots of different customisable options to suit any business. Will see how it performs in due course...

REVENGEX

This app is amazing. The best announcement bar for sure. They are here to help you if you have any problem. Recommend 100%.

BOHO HAUS UK

Easy to use and effective! I wanted my customers to clearly see there was free delivery as soon as they clicked on my website, I also wanted them to know they could sign up as a member. With this app, I was able to display the message clearly to my customers, and have since had more sales and more members join. Thank you.

Neon Vibes UK

Awesome app. Super easy, super effective. Really happy with it.
Would be great is there was a way to schedule the banners, but i'm sure it's in the pipeline.

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®

I like the app, but I would prefer options for graphics such as "blinking," "slide-in," "pop up," etc.