Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mybestbuy

Location New Zealand

The customer support is awesome. Sanjay is super patient about my changes, he made the sticky header function in my theme working perfectly with the announcement bar in both mobile and desktop view. Highly recommended!

Rowdy Space

nice and easy. shame only 1 banner as a free option ;). otherwise, decent and simple to get your head around it.

Fashion and Home Goods Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used the app and it was very helpful. Straightforward and easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Kurotech

Location France

Très bonne application, la gestion des bannières est simple et correspond à mes besoins. Je recommande.

Perfect Cart

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

AspireKinis

Location Australia

Pretty easy to use. Great for showing simple messages on the top of my store for free. Just what I was looking for.

kindestCup.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is so easy to use! Perfect for quick updates to our store visitors. I have used it for several months now and I am very happy with it.

Warning

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like very much. I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.

SleekPicks

Great product!
Very useful to engage with customers!
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tucann America

Great app, having the slider allows for more information that is not congested into one line! Responsive support!