Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bigen USA

This app adds a great feature for my site. Makes it really quick and easy to have promo info available to my customers and show them how far they are from free shipping. Well worth the price.

Hoshi Shopping

I wanted a fast & simple, responsive, action and notification bar. I have tried many! This one stand out by FAR. It's also highly customisable and user friendly

Bigen Origins

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Great app. Does exactly what I need. I wasn't sure if it would be able to calculate how far a away a customer was from the free shipping threshold, but it does. Their support team is also friendly and help. If you need a announcement bar at the top of your store, this one is perfect.

DigiRevivalClothingCo.

i use this to include a timer for my online store to go live, this was so easy to install and also a live member walk me through it.. thanks!!!!!

www.onlinemart.com.pk

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I love this app. The app is Amazing. I love the app. Great app. Fixed issues right away.
goog app to use

ronda

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app About 1 year

great app!! very customizable yo can edit font, and lots of things! and easy to use. It has a free plan available

Jokster Store

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

Grub That Gives

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to use and makes a nice splash on my e-commerce site to make sure all visitors know about any promotion I'm running. Really great app!

SeniorsAndMore

Time spent using app 41 minutes

The app is quick to install and what I really love about it is that the announcement bar is totally customizable. I was able to set my announcement with ease and publish right away.

The Cyn Bin Granola

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Super easy to get started to build a quick announcement. I was set up and finished within 20 minutes!!