Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CACTUS & SAIGE

Support is good! ...................................................................................

FITU

that was super easy! :) I've only used it one time but so far so good. Will update review as necessary!

Sportee

Location Indonesia

Very easy. Not looked at it yet, but was very simple to set up. If I hadn't had a couple of glases of wine, I could probably say something more useful :-)

ZhopLoca

i love it

Guapa.com.pa

Location Panama
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Love the bar !!! what else i can say?! -- easy to use it- quick process to switch announcements !!!!

M SCORDIA

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app gave me the solution I needed for my announcement. CS got me finished in less than an hour. Thank you

VAL ESTONE

I just downloaded this app and I have two things to say!

1. This is the best app for the solution it provides and I have checked others before trying this out. It definitely does what it says and the user interface is great.

2. The customer support by Dako was one of the best I have experienced in a while. He really took the time to help me customise the app to my needs and the output was great.

For that it's easily a 5 STAR App.

However, I would say it's definitely a little pricier than some other apps and I think decreasing the price by $2-3 would lead to more customers for them. Also the app is not prefect (yet) and could definitely improve to smooth out some of the functionalities.

To conclude, for what the app does and the customer service this app is definitely worth using.

FamieXonline

Location Hong Kong SAR

I'm looking for a sliding announcement bar and this is the one. Good for now, I need to find more features of it.

qvadye

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app. The app is Amazing. I love the app. Great app. Fixed issues right away. I love app

Mask Fairy

Amazing App! Very intuitive and easy to use. Set up on my store at the click of a button! Hopefully my customers enjoy!