Announcement Bar & Web Push

Announcement Bar & Web Push

by AAAeCommerce Inc

FREE Announcement Bar, Count Down Timer Bar & Web Push

DIAMOND UNICORNS

Awesome app, so many banner and push options, ways to fully customize everything. I had small questions and customer support is super fast and helpful. Did I mention this app is free?! ;)

Polaris Baby

The app started malfunctioning after a few weeks. It somehow set all my metrics back to zero within the app, such as total push sent, total push clicks, and so on. Seems like the app somehow uninstalled and reinstalled itself in my store, which is super weird. Plus if I try to open the app with mobile, the menu just doesn't show up. On top of all this, it's CONSTANTLY nagging me to upgrade, it's way too irritating.

Hasbean

Super useful and easy-to-use app and the support team are really helpful and quick if anything ever goes wrong!

chelitte

best support,I write an ticket and get respond quickly,thanks for help,good job,my friend,five stars.

WhySoBlue

Have been using this app for a couple of months now and its been super convenient to announce offers or important information to the customer. Extemely happy with the app coz its very easy to use and very aesthetic too!

Ma Vahiné 🌸

Best support team ever ! App is perfectly well done - Support team is pro active, fast and so professionnal - I would give 6 stars if it would be possible lol

nowep

Very easy to install. Make my store look more professional. No issues encountered. Highly recommend!!

Vintage Clothing & Fashions | Midnight Glamour

The app is so easy to use with a good selection of colorful background images. I absolutely love it!

Natura Medica

Nice app. Support is great, and they offer a free setup. So far so good. I will write some additional info after some time of use.

Trendotec

Pretty good app that allows great customization. I have used it to create a countdown timer and urge sales for my customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100