Announcement Bar & Web Push

Announcement Bar & Web Push

by AAAeCommerce Inc

FREE Announcement Bar, Count Down Timer Bar & Web Push

chelitte

best support,I write an ticket and get respond quickly,thanks for help,good job,my friend,five stars.

WhySoBlue

Have been using this app for a couple of months now and its been super convenient to announce offers or important information to the customer. Extemely happy with the app coz its very easy to use and very aesthetic too!

Ma Vahiné 🌸

Best support team ever ! App is perfectly well done - Support team is pro active, fast and so professionnal - I would give 6 stars if it would be possible lol

nowep

Very easy to install. Make my store look more professional. No issues encountered. Highly recommend!!

Vintage Clothing & Fashions | Midnight Glamour

The app is so easy to use with a good selection of colorful background images. I absolutely love it!

Natura Medica

Nice app. Support is great, and they offer a free setup. So far so good. I will write some additional info after some time of use.

Trendotec

Pretty good app that allows great customization. I have used it to create a countdown timer and urge sales for my customers.

Kwetu Store

I just wanted to try this app but it has completely surprised me. It does what it says and is easy to use.

LaRo Jewelers

I am using the app to add a simple banner on my site. It was easy to install and use, I am also considering some of their additional features.

Jack General

This is a very good, user-friendly app that has met all of my expectations. Extremely versatile and plastic to meet your exact needs, with regard to an announcement bar and countdown timer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100