Web Push + Announcement Bars

Web Push + Announcement Bars

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push, Cart Push, Countdown Timer, Motivation Bar, Push

Beads and Dangles

I installed this app a few days ago and love it because it does exactly what I need it to do and it is super simple to set up. When I had an issue with it conflicting with my paid theme, I contacted support and it was resolved quickly. I have the paid plan because I intend to have more than one bar active at a time. Check out what I have done to make two bars look like one.....www.beadsanddangles.com.

HITITUD

The App it's very easy to use and it's exactly what we need it. Will definitely recommend to others.

Lexi May Beauty

This app is ridiculous. Do not use it if you are running a business in South Africa. No idea why you chose to leave only our country off your list and our currency. No other app has done that. Selfish.

cuteandcool

Amazing App, had a lovely little chat with Support. Already seeing subscribers and can create bars easily. Fantastic app. Recommend highly, thumbs up! :)

Annychloe

Stop installing this app when u see this review,cheap,messed up my page,u should always look through some negative reviews before using.

Gifts On Sale

-----------I hope this works nothing eles has --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

Fiyote

GoldenHorn

I installed a sliding announcement bar on my website in minutes and I have zero website experience. It was super easy. Thank you and paws and kisses, Haley

The Mega Wife's Place

I love what I'm learning about it so far it's easy to understand. It's got great designs, colors and fonts to choose from. Thanks

Homeful Store

Good customer service, i think the slides in the announcement bar should be better tho, but everything else, great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98