Announcement Bar & Web Push

Announcement Bar & Web Push

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Free App - Create black friday and sales offer bars & Web Push

Danizul

Excellent app!!. Lot of very helpfully features!!
very recommended to improve your online sales..

Cyberoferta

This app is very great. I can set the bar I want most to delivery the information. And very fast support.

UpDownPrices.com

i use this app and help me to get more sale on my shop,now i use same app from this shop. I recommend it and you will see a big difference in sales.

Shopprettyplushco

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS APP ALLOWS YOU TO UTILIZE POP UPS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO CART.

Feelgood Health

Looks like a very useful app. I'm looking forward to trying it - especially the announcement bar. Great app for BFCM

Sensationally Gorgeous

It looks nice this must be good worth giving a try nothing to loose anyway it's free so bring it no.

Chronoswatches

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE

Prahda G Wearz

I used this app to excellorate sales and traffic. I really like how I does what it says it do. So far I have no problem

Aila Rain

Pretty good app! It does exactly what I needed it to do. I had a minor issue and contacted the developers for support. They got on it and fixed the issue immediately. I'm very pleased!

Gleera

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102