Web Push + Announcement Bars

Web Push + Announcement Bars

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push, Abandoned Cart Push, Countdown Timer, Motivation Bar

mylovingbrushes

I've been using this app for almost a year ! I have nothing to complain about. It does the work and the customer service is very reactive ! Thank you so much !

Angry Hare

We really enjoy using this bar on our site! Looks great and is easy to use; really draws your attention in.

MG Naturals

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

MiKlah

I love this app. It is does what i needed it to do and it is free. Thank you.

Shurhold Industries, Inc.

Works well in most cases. Still need to work out how to use sales motivator with Drawer Cart. Otherwise it is great.

My Kitchen Gadgetz

For a free app I like it a lot! It is very simple and user friendly. The support team is very helpful too.

Beads and Dangles

I installed this app a few days ago and love it because it does exactly what I need it to do and it is super simple to set up. When I had an issue with it conflicting with my paid theme, I contacted support and it was resolved quickly. I have the paid plan because I intend to have more than one bar active at a time. Check out what I have done to make two bars look like one.....www.beadsanddangles.com.

HITITUD

The App it's very easy to use and it's exactly what we need it. Will definitely recommend to others.

Lexi May Beauty

This app is ridiculous. Do not use it if you are running a business in South Africa. No idea why you chose to leave only our country off your list and our currency. No other app has done that. Selfish.

cuteandcool

Amazing App, had a lovely little chat with Support. Already seeing subscribers and can create bars easily. Fantastic app. Recommend highly, thumbs up! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99