Web Push & Announcement Bar

Web Push Notification with creative countdown timer & bars

$19.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TUOUTLET24H, Inc

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 years

Awesome app!!! Thanks for the customer asistance, so quickly and resolutive team. Highly recommended.

Texas Outlet Center

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I don’t recommend this app , it’s not good performance, they also asking app fee now . I don’t recommend this app , it’s not good performance, they also asking app fee now .

April 15, 2022

Thanks for your review. Yes, our app is paid because we have launched its new version with a lot more features and to continue to serve better, we have to launch the paid plans.

We have launched just one single plan for unlimited usage.

La Cucina di Scudiero

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent App with awesome support. I love it and use it often. The support team is top notch. Give it a try you won’t be disappointed.

April 15, 2022

Hi La Cucina di Scudiero

We are so glad that our team has been able to support you promptly🥰. We are trying to develop an app that is easy for everyone to use and your compliment is worth our efforts.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at support@aaaecommerce.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Best regards,
AAA Team.

HERODIC CLOTHING

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing, Had some problem with the bar not staying at the top or covering up certain elements and their support went out of their way to fix this all for me, at which the shopify support would have probably charged £60/hour and taken 10hours to do! Will definitely be keeping this app and using it all the time!

Adorable Stuffed Animals

Time spent using app About 1 month

This might be the first time where I've felt that the app was entirely perfect for me! Everything I wanted in it was there. There is something confusing, and it seems it's what confused the dood that left a one-star review. You can click on "plans" and there are choices for upgrading your account, and the "free" account explaining your limitations, at which point we say, "So it's NOT free!!" But what me and other dood had failed to notice was that we were automatically placed on the plan with all the features, and that is shown directly underneath the row of other plans. But rest assured, it IS free, and it is fantastic!

Eroke - Made in Italy

Location Italy
Time spent using app 4 minutes

this app is not free
app name is "announcement bar" but you have to pay to use bars.
this is very annoying

March 28, 2021

OUR APP IS 100% FREE NOW & NO HIDDEN CHARGES.

You can create announcement bars for free. Please let us know the issue you are facing and our team is happy to setup this for you.

Thanks

JumpFromPaper

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app 1 day

AWESOME IT support! Fix my problem within 12 hours, great app for BFCM! Will keep on using for future flash/holiday sales event! Totally recommend!!

The Lagniappe India

Location India

Useful app, very supportive staffs. Prompt response and quick help was provided. Thanks team!. Definitely consider this app for your store.

Egoist Underwear

I'm using the free version so maybe that's why not sure but the bar disappears for no reason now and then. It's not scheduled or anything.

Galor-e

The application is easy to use, and very useful for announcing sales promotions, events, discounts, and give away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105