Announcement Bar + Web Push

Announcement Bar + Web Push

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Engage Customers | 1000+ Reviews | 8000+ Install | Start FREE

COZY DETAILZ

I have tried an announcement bar with end date time and it did not finished as expected. Do not want to pay for an app that is not performing well or doing as expected.

FuzzButt Fursuits

It does what it says it'll do, for the most part. If you have multiple scrolling messages it'll push the rest of the site down by as many messages, which can mess up your layout.

The interface for changing the messages looks like a 90s era website, there's junk everywhere and it's hard to find the button you need.

Why the 1 star? Without warning and as far as I can tell without stating it anywhere, they started pushing notifications to my customers (and myself) through my site asking people to leave a review to be eligible for some gift card that they're supposedly giving out. This is an unforgivable breach of trust, and an instant and permanent uninstall of all their products in my book.

February 14, 2020

Hi FuzzButt,

Thanks for your feedback and please check our reply below:

1) For the multiple messages - Yes if you create multiple bars on the page header and it will definitely bring the page move down. We always recommend to use one bar or we do have an option of scrolling text, where you can show multiple messages in scrolling.

2) For the push request - You have an easy option to disable it, but it is always helpful for your marketing to capture as much as push access you will get. It's for the betterment of the store owner only as they can only send the push to the subscribers they will get. We have no pricing plans based on subscribers. So we only coded this option for the marketing help of the sellers.

I appreciate your feedback and it will be definitely helpful for other sellers to understand our app and our thoughts for the same.

Let me know if you still need any help and we are happy to work with you and set up everything on your store.

Thanks

Likeedii Shop

Vamos testar, não garanto se é gratuito não. Logo já aparece varias opções de planos pagos, pelo que notei a propaganda não condiz com a realidade

Wireless Trend Shop

Overall: Recommend, good app
Pros: Tons of options for a free app. Easy to use. Adds pop to web pages.
Cons: The added bars are a bit slow to appear on page load. The countdown bar is not responsive enough for mobile so it doesn't size down enough and no option to select smaller size than small in set-up. Found some bugs in the app but found workarounds.

Oferta Sempre

Pelo que a propagando mostra é muito bom, vou experimentar agora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoreAngles

I have started using the app recently and am excited about all its features and potential. It's very user-friendly and have endless features. I am amazed at how quickly I have started getting subscribers. Thank you.

Photofinity Studios

I literally downloaded EVERY SINGLE announcement bar app that I could find. I was looking for one that allowed me to have a "sliding" announcement bar with 2 different promotions. This is the ONLY one I could find that was free. Paying $10/mo is ridiculous for an announcement bar!!

This app is easy to use, the interface looks a bit messy and crowded, but don't let that fool you. Tons of options and really does the job!

Thanks for keeping the app free!

Harris DIY Store

I have tried many apps on my shopify store but this one is amazing. An Excellent App and very easy to use

Noblino

I've tried several apps before this one, including paid ones. This is the best one by far, hands down! The developers seem to have anticipated every single need of a webshop owner. Awesome job!

Bata Pakistan

This app is amazing - so easy to use and very helpful in promoting campaigns. Please keep it free :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107