Announcement Bar + Web Push

Announcement Bar + Web Push

by AAAeCommerce Inc

BFCM Countdown Timer, Black Friday Offer Bars & Sales Web Push

The Lagniappe India

Useful app, very supportive staffs. Prompt response and quick help was provided. Thanks team!. Definitely consider this app for your store.

Egoist Underwear

I'm using the free version so maybe that's why not sure but the bar disappears for no reason now and then. It's not scheduled or anything.

Galor-e

The application is easy to use, and very useful for announcing sales promotions, events, discounts, and give away.

Coccole e Ricami

Semplice da impostare.
Il piano base gratuito mi basta per quelle che sono le mie esigenze . La utilizzo per la bartra dei cookies e per annunci vari.

Beaute3D inc.

Simple and excellent!
The basic free plan give me all satisfaction, I recommend this. If you are looking for a more custom app for annoncements this is perfect for you.

ATAERA BELLA

I've used this app and it really works for announcements but also back in stock is a new feature that is so necessary for any store. Great job!

ExquisiteHairExt

I just downloaded this app. It seems easy to use and it has so many options and features. I will update review once I use it a few months.

Modern Choices

I’ve been using this app for a few months and I have to say, it is performing better than I expected. I highly recommend installing this app to your store. You’ll see the difference in your conversions.

bestprints

Great app loaded with features. it's working well and when needed support for some tweaks it was very responsive, professional and helpful
Thanks!

Weed Farm Supply

I was looking for a simple, easy to use app to announce a promotion to visitors and this app works perfect for what I was looking to do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105