Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 21, 2021

I'm just launching a brand, It's a Van Thing, and quality is of utmost concern to me, naturally! My experience of Apliiq is they have consistently delivered a quality product and supported it with top notch customer service too. Thanks to Apliiq my office is full of awesome looking garments that are truly set apart from the run of the mill stuff that's out there. I've heard some chatter along the way and yeh some of it's true - I've got to dig in and work a little harder on photos than I might have to do with some other POD suppliers, and yep custom pieces take a bit more time as well on the delivery side, BUT (and I can't emphasize this enough!) the uniqueness and quality of the garments I'm making and the exceptional sales & service support I've experienced over the past two months are worth it. Five stars, no question. I'm shifting all apparel to Apliiq and building my POD business with them. Period.

It's A Van Thing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 17, 2021

Great customer service, very helpful with everything i needed to know as i learn about Printing on demand.
Also love their pricing and option to use custom labels on every item on their catalog!

LINE OF GOD
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 17, 2021

Great app, great service. I used this app to help me with my clothing line. I really like their service and how interactive they are.

Sookah Company
Time spent using app: 23 days
June 16, 2021

Apliiq makes creating your clothing brand simple and easy. They also have a great customer support team.

Domena Brand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 15, 2021

We are using this for dropshipping our shirts. So far so good and the customer service has been helpful!

FungibleTees
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited June 14, 2021

FEARLESS LOVE Peter Lamb is honestly one of the best Customer Support Managers I've ever come across. He takes the time and actually cares about his customers and will go above and beyond to help solve problems. I'm so grateful to work with him and his personality is amazing, so it's actually very enjoyable to speak with him!
My experience with Apliiq has been amazing overall. They're always there to help me through any questions on ordering, billing and account questions. Also, if there has ever been an issue - it's resolved quickly.

Fearless Love ®
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 11, 2021

Apliiq has been great to work with! They have a wide variety of options and amazing support via email or live chat. Cannot recommend them enough!

Clothes by Graham
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited June 10, 2021

Love the app the quality and especially the customer support. I would 100 percent recommend the app.

Drip Alien
Time spent using app: 4 months
Apliiq Inc replied October 22, 2021

Thanks for leaving a quick review.

June 9, 2021

best print on demand app for a fashion brand. we’re not talking a t-shirt shop with cats and dogs we’re talking fashion. streetwear. swag. these guys got it all. can’t wait to keep working with them and seeing what else they have to offer?

the sanguine sanctuary
Time spent using app: 3 months
Apliiq Inc replied October 22, 2021

Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We think there is a great opportunity to do so much more than a basic printed t shirt and are excited to offer premium quality custom apparel on demand.

June 4, 2021

Stellar Customer Success team, especially Peter Lamb. I'm just launching my brand and I appreciate the care and respect given to me, even on small orders while I get off and running. Thank you, Peter! I'm really excited about the possibilities w/the Apliiq app on Shopify!

Late Bloomer Crew
Time spent using app: 3 months
Apliiq Inc replied October 22, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! Appreciate it.