Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Eaglebrand-golf

So far so good, only had one issue on site and worked with Tess on the support team to resolve the issue. She was BEYOND helpful and resolved the issue. Otherwise the products look good! Would love to see improved shipping times in the future but otherwise no compaints.

Hey Eaglebrand Golf-

Thank you so much for the review. We are working to staff our new Philadelphia factory and look forward to those reduced shipping times too!

-The Apliiq Team

Be Free Be You Shop

I needed to leave a review because maybe it could help others like me start their own branding with Apliiq as I did, through the process is very important to have a customer care that really CARES that help you find solutions to any issue you encountered, every time for me is so smooth with the customer care or sales rep especially with Pete lamb to the point that if he is the one that responds I will smile my face off, I have certain that he will take care of everything thank you, Pete, I appreciated all that you do you are key and I could say a piece of gold on the company

Hey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an online review.

We look forward to working with you to grow the Be Free Be You brand.

-The Apliiq team

upTown Jerk Store

Apliiq has been very responsive to my inquiries and they are very nice to deal with. The quality of work they do is unmatched.

Hey upTown Jerk-

We appreciate you and look forward to working with you in 2021.

The Apliiq Team

yOg clothing

Apliique has been nothing but awesome to work with. They provide unique options with great quality products. I have dealt with their sales team as well as their customer service team and they have gone above and beyond to help. I highly suggest using them and looking foreword to building my business with them.

❤❤❤

V1SION Brand

I've been very pleased throughout my time using this app. The selection of apparel is awesome and customer service is always quick to respond and super helpful. The quality of the apparel is also top tier. I intend on continuing to use this app. Definitely will recommend to friends and others looking to dropship products on their sites!

Deception Clothing

I'm pleased with the customer service that they provides I had a small issue with one of my items and they took care of it

fun\iki

I love Apliiq! Been using it for some months now and the quality of the garments, digital printing, embroidery, and private labels is amazing! The team is extremely patient and helpful, and their live chat feature is perfect! Highly recommend!

Soul Coffee Apparel

Let me start off by saying when you're wrong you have to be willing to admit it. My last review was completely wrong and the people over at Apliiq are great communicators(I just needed to check the right boxes) great quality of work and look forward to working with them more in the future!

Mine Full Apparel

Excellent customer service and great results! The quality of the shirts are amazing. They make sure all my orders are done right and for that I am thankful.

Sad Supply

The app is simple and easy to use, excellent customer service. Good variety of products to choose from. Customer service team is avail via text, email and calls making ordering smooth and simple. Everyone I've spoken to is helpful, especially Peter who has always taken the extra step to provide support and transparency even though we are a small business, making working with them a pleasure. Glad they take feedback and strive to update the system according to customer needs, which will enable them to grow and retain customers. Would love a few more choices in modern cuts of shirts for women, but the quality of work and communication is excellent.