Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

BEYOND A COLOR

Honestly one of the best and most efficient customer service I've dealt with. They make it easy and user friendly to start your own apparel brand..

ZMIYA

Great customer service. The dropshipping system is fairly easy to use and if there are any issues, customer service will make sure you are taken care of and your problem is solved.

Cavalry Apparel

Highly recommend. Very responsive and great pricing! Additionally, their artists and design team paid extra attention to detail to ensure our design came out great!

SneakFit365

Customer service was very helpful with a size mix up and helped waive the fee. I really love the App and available options

Pandei

The company itself is just so smart for private branding your clothing brand. Also with this feature you can dropship and it such a life saver. Makes the whole process automatic and easy for the designer! ALSO NOTE RUMORS of CUSTOMER SERVICE BEING BAD IS FALSE. They are just working hard to expand and become a bigger and better company.

Iris Colton

Out of all the apps I have used, I must say Apliiq is one that is a keeper by far. The customer service is incredible and Peter Lamb goes well above what is asked. Always a pleasure to work with a company the understands the needs of the customer. I couldn't be happier with the product choices and the way the business handles itself in these difficult situations going on in the world at the current moment. THANK YOU for being the best company for style, organization, and being so unique with every product!

One Above Performance

Peter Lamb is a great customer service rep, he is on top of his game answering my questions and offer solutions as well.

Shock Merch

I am a Youtuber with almost 100,000 Subscribers and I can say after using Apliiq with Shopify it was one of the easiest and best things for a startup clothing brand! And my fans on my ElectricShock14 channel loved the hoodies!

DEPUIS TOUJOURS

Great selection of quality apparel to embellish for your brand/store! Easy to use app and one of the best customer service teams I've ever dealt with in this industry. Highly recommend!

The New Age Clothing Co.

Apliiq is awesome!! I was able to grow my business and put more products out using them. They customer service is awesome too. Kim and Peter are knowledgeable and helpful.