Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

X-Tinct Apparel

Apliiq offers superb quality and attention to detail on all products that they ship. They have a number of great features that i have not seen elsewhere which can really make your products feel like your own! Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants quality, customization and happy customers!

Blended Love Clothing

HARD WORKING COMPANY THAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED! They have high quality products and great communication

Will II Win Sports Apparel

This app is the best from a drop shipper.. Customer service is the best that I have dealt with, If you trying to build a brand and need consistence Apliiq is it!

SHQ1PE

I am extremely happy with this app and the team in general. They are very helpful and are always ready with a solution. As a new clothing brand I am very happy to have Apliiq as one of my partners and look forward to working with them in the future!! Thank you for your hard work and determination towards your customers!

Ever Aaro

Don’t ever lose Peter!! Never have I ever had such wonderful and personable experiences with customer service. Who else makes calls after 10pm to address qualms and actually provide solutions!? He also saved me from burning my delicious never any chicken sausages and didn’t judge me for telling my toddler to aim for the drain

Brought To Reality

Apliiq is a great company with great quality and great customer service. ALL the staff at Apliiq is professional, kind, easy to work with, and incredibly helpful. I've been doing dropshipping for 3 years and use 3 different manufacturers, but I've been moving all my products to Apliiq over the last year. Try Apliiq, you won't regret it!

HighFive Clothing Company

I Apliiq has let me be a designer ! They take the rest of the stress away from running a clothing company. There products come out exactly how you design them.. I'd recommend them to anyone who loves designing,

Svee_Store

I used Apliiq to dropship my products. It has an awesome integration with Shopify. Once designing complete, I was able to send straight into my Shopify store. I ran into a slight issue related to shipping profile, but was able to get personalized help from their representative.[]

MAXIM Streetwear

I have had an incredible experience thus far. Especially with representatives Kim and Peter. They have gone above and beyond to assure me that I am being taken care of. Peter and Kim have both taken the time on separate occasions to call me personally to keep me updated and make sure that things are going accordingly. I am beyond satisfied. Make the choice to switch to apliiq

ADVTR Apparel

Absolutely Amazing!

So where to begin... I started a lifestyle clothing brand not too long ago and i wanted to make sure that everything about my apparel revolves around sustainability. This is is quite difficult to accomplish when you think about the countless amounts of things that go into the development and creation of just one t-shirt. However, when i was starting out I did some pretty extensive research on many different options such as buying whole sale plain shirts then purchasing my own DTG printer with ecofriendly/ biodegradable ink and holding extensive amounts of inventory (not a cost friendly way of starting out). Not to mention when starting out and ordering a very large inventory many of the unsold items go into the garbage after a year of sitting on the shelf because they cannot be considered new anymore. Then I got to thinking there has to be a more cost effective and sustainable way of doing this.

That's when I discovered Apliiq through a youtube video of a start up company that did fun socks. I then decided to check Apliiq out and research them a little bit. What I found out is that all the ink they use is biodegradable and eco-friendly, they do make to order production which means your finished products are not just sitting around in a warehouse somewhere and they work with DTG printing, Screen Printing and Embroidering.

After developing my Shopify store I was able to install the Apliiq app very easily and add my knew product designs directly to my shopify store through Apliiq's website. Also whenever I ran into any design questions (trust me there were many) Apliiq's customer service team went out of their way on multiple occasions to help me figure everything out and help me.

I highly recommend using Apliiq first and foremost because of their incredible customer service and easy to learn platform.