Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

BRUH.

If you’re looking for a company that provides great service, amazing products, and solid turnaround times. This is the sickest POD/apparel manufacturer on the Shopify App Store. Their team is amazing and you’re guaranteed to produce some sick products in your brand. They offer every level of brand customisation that makes it yours. I’ve tried all of them (POD companies), this is definitely one of the best if not the best. Hit them up and make some great products and some great partnerships with them

Hey Bruh-
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We are so proud to be supporting your brand. 🌊🌊🌊

CNC Styles

great distributor to work with and their quality of clothes are amazing. Would definitely recommend them.

December 24, 2019

Thanks for the quick review. We plan on adding some AMAZING new options in 2020, so stay tuned! 🚀

GreekTank

Ian and Ariel have been amazing! We have been working with Apliiq for a little over one month now and haven't had any complaints. They have been super helpful with uploading new products and recommending different branding options that personal fit to us! 5/5 stars

Hey Greek Tank-

We are grateful to partner up with you guys! Look forward to doing amazing things with you this next season. 🏛

KaySaturday VI

I’ve been using Apliiq for just over a month, and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made in business so far! Their team is extremely helpful, and the website makes it easy to design cool products and add directly to my website. I’d definitely recommend Apliiq!!

PGE-Tees

So far I’ve had a great experience...the quality of my products are awesome; I just wish that the shipping time was faster. I don’t want to lose current or future customers due to the slow shipping process. Otherwise, I think does a great job!

Nerdy Ink Apparel

I really give Apliiq 4.5 stars because there are some minor things that need to be improved.

*Read this for an in-depth review (not sugar-coated).

I started my clothing brand with Apliiq and everything is great. What makes them the best in the dropshipping business is the variety of different products, having 2+ decorations on the same product, and labeling options, which is probably the most important detail of any clothing brand.

Although they have many options for us to be creative, there are a few cons about this company. Let's go through the pros & cons:

Pros
- Creativity (having more than one decoration type on the same product).
- High-quality products
- Labeling options
- Cheap/Affordable (only if it's the blank and 1 decoration type)
- Customer service (live chat or phone is best)
- Does wholesale
- FREE campaigns

Cons (very minor things)
- Pricey when putting different decoration types and/or the same decoration type on 1 product (each print/file cost extra, even if both designs is on the front)
- Embroidery's biggest size is 4x4 (great for chest location but not great to expand your creativity with embroidery). This needs to be expanded in my opinion
- Can't upload your own artwork for the cut & sew, but you can do it for the hood linen and patches for some reason. ???
- Labeling prices

Let me explain about the labeling prices:

Simply put, you pay $100/yr for subscription, but once you run out you have to pay $100/100 labels, $200/200 labels, etc., to restock (understandable).

Now the part they need to fix!
While you are restocking your labels, your subscription is STILL active, meaning you have to pay $100 when your bill is due.

For example:
I've restocked my labels and paid $100/100 labels. Then I had to pay ANOTHER $100 the next week or 2, due to my subscription so I've paid $200 in a month. That's not right! If you ask me, they need to get rid of the subscription and have only the label prices for restocking purposes or specify what the subscription is for.

Their wholesale is a great option for those who are not into dropshipping. I wish they would invest in a space to keep inventory for screen printing purposes (where we have to buy it in bulk, but can't dropship them). This will give companies the opportunity to dropship screen printed products. No other dropshipping company is doing that! Just an idea for ya Apliiq.

Shipping time is about 7-10 business days (give or take). On your "Orders" page, it shows the estimated time it'll arrive at your customer's location. It's pretty spot on. It can be delayed due to their new approval system, but it's to assure you of the best quality for your customer. The worst I have experienced is about 2 days after the estimated time, so make sure it's clear to your customers that it takes about 1-2 weeks (that's with shipping time included).

The most important question is the quality of their work. Their overall quality is 8/10. You really have to do your homework and know which material is best suited for what you are trying to do. Obviously, digital print(DTG; Direct-to-Garment) is the most important. DTG is best with midweight to Heavyweight 100% cotton garments. Their placements can be a little troublesome sometimes and that's the scary part. You want to have a manufacturer that is consistent with their work. Sometimes the artwork isn't straight (vertical or horizontal) and that goes for all of the decoration types. Everything else is perfect! You HAVE to make sure the artwork/design is straight and centered at all times Apliiq. I can't express this enough! This doesn't happen often, but it shouldn't happen at all in my opinion.

Their work is good for what they do. I wouldn't recommend Apliiq or any other print on demand companies if you're going for over the top or luxurious quality. POD is for an everyday lifestyle that's affordable.

Profit margins can be slim, but the quality of the garment and Apliiq's awesome work, you can upsell your products for a higher profit, but not drastically.

Overall, this company is absolutely great and is heading in the right direction. They are ahead of other companies due to label options alone! Minor adjustments here and there, and adding different decoration types that are fast for dropshipping (3D puff embroidery, dye sublimation, tackle twill, laser applique, embossing, etc.) this company could take over the dropshipping market, EASILY!

*Easier said than done though.

dreamygood

just started my first clothing brand using apliiq and shopify and so far so great! my goal is to make my brand a million dollar company at the least. apliiq's high quality products and competitive prices aswell as shopify's website design/user interface is a step in the right direction.

Ronniexrage

Apliiq has been our primary supplier since I started my company two years ago. Their team is very friendly and efficient. They deliver quality products at a reasonable price and I plan on doing business with them for years to come as my company scales. 10/10 would recommend

Hey Ronnie,
Thanks for the awesome review. It's been our pleasure to serve your brand as a partner, looking forward to future growth together.

🚀🚀🚀

Lovin' Life - Aimer La Vie

I use this app to take my brand to a private and luxury label. AWESOME COMPANY!!! QUALITY products and services!!!! Close attention to detail!!!

November 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Building fashion brands requires some patience and a ton of attention to detail. It's those fine finishing touches like your woven labels, that really pulls it all together. Proud to partner with you on your creative projects!

Gerardi Performance

Great products, very cool designs. Love the camo. Even better customer service, recommend for anyone looking for custom designs

November 7, 2019

Hey Gerardi thank you for the review. We also love the camo patterns. From jackets, to hoodies, to hats. We just can't get enough. You keep creating the hot designs, we'll keep sourcing the best products. Go team go!!!