Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand | Reviews

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

2020progressive

This is a fantastic custom product company. The quality is insane, they offer so many great customization options, including your own labels. I personally love their front pockets (Frockets) which can be custom printed with fun designs. I've been designing products with Apliiq for several years now and will continue to do so. Thanks guys!

neimbrand

LOVE LOVE APLIIQ. Not only is the customer service incredible, but the final products are amazing. Dropshipping with Apliiq is really the only way to go for a small and environmentally friendly apparel store.

bantoooutdoors

I found Apliiq after my previous fulfilment service provider just went out of business with a very short notice. The app was seamless. I was back online in a very short period of time. Customer service is fantastic. And the products are very good. Completely satisfied. Strong recommendation from me.

IZERA Inc

We have had great experience with Apliiq. Customer service is incredible, responses are quick, and they involve you in overall decision-making. Did I say dropshipping with Apliiq is the best....well it is :)

KhiyerBrand Clothing

I really Like how management take care of they’re customers and make sure everything is good. I believe this A great tool for success. Thanks Pete

Moon Lambo

Top-notch printing with a great selection of high-quality blanks. Also, the ability to do custom branding to your merch makes this more for official, serious brands and not fly by night POD merch for internet celebrities. This is for BRAND builders who take their craft seriously.

Surreal Dream

I was having difficulty starting my brand but I came across Apliiq and my world changed. There ways of going about the production of your clothing/designs is extremely easy to use. They are easy to reach and the manager is very friendly and always available to answer any questions. I love Apliiq and I don't regret investing my time or money in them.

Arab Origins

I started with printful, just like any other small clothing brand. boy I wish I had come across apliiq first.
First off- pricing is relatively the same but much more actually a few dollars less per item (it makes a difference trust me)
Branding branding branding! You can put custom branding on everything- unlike printful
Did I say anything about customer service? Absolutely incredible. They reply ASAP and do their best to help you.
Mail lost your order? They'll send another
Also- each design is reviewed and adjusted properly- for free
Not sure what more you could ask, this is the #1 POD business

whiteundershirt

Great experience so far. Awesome selection of products, great real support, and a design team that will help make sure your products look exactly the way you envision them

Coastal Wilderness

The customer service is absolutely the best. Peter and Kim, in particular, always go above and beyond. It's because of people like them that I'm able to provide such high-quality support to my customers and be able to stand by my company policy of delivering the best quality products out there. They are an absolute joy to work with. The only thing that I wish Apliiq did better was improving their mockup generator and image syncing when I add new products to my store. I know they will improve this over time so I'm not going to lower their rating because of this one small personal wish of mine. Build your apparel company with Apliiq. You won't regret it.