Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand | Reviews

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Moneyjunkie Clothing By Browley Brand

I love this app I use them for all my orders they have very great quality work and I recommend them to anyone starting a clothing brand

our energy company

The app is pretty intuitive and the support team is great. Pete L. was able to assist me with some tweaks to our designs and the order fulfillment has been painless thus far.

Quiet Money Brand

This is an awesome app and company. Their customer service is quick and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's searching for an awesome drop shipper.

Urban Move

We are working side by side with Apliiq for more than 1 year now and we can't be happier for choosing them to be our partners. Apliiq managed to expand since last year in every aspect possible - facilities, team, customer service, and production. They are really dedicated and always ready to support your company and get your designs on point. In regard to the products, always high-quality base products as for the embroidery, DTG, and screen print probably the best on the market. Keep up the great work guys! :)

The Working Class Store

I appreciate the simplicity and ease of the app for our store. Drop shipping allows us to test styles and products seamlessly. Their customer service is great which is critical for helping us succeed! We currently utilize their services for two stores. I would love to see them expand into few more options for women when it comes to Tees.

369bet

Best Shopify extension I have found for drop shipping products. They always work with me to make sure I get exactly what I want. Super easy to use.

Reaching All Time High

I use this app to help grow my dropship clothing company. Apliiq has made the process extremely easy and affordable while offering high quality garments. The customer service department is always extremely helpful if I need to make any type of changes. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone.

Gapelii Brand LLC

Apliiq is by far the best print on demand company in the business. Not only do you get top quality products and production. You also will get world class customer support & service. Kim by far is the best when it comes to not only insuring partners get the attention we need but it also allows us to ensure we are able to meet the needs of our customers. I highly recommend Apliiq especially if your a startup brand, they are the best! -Toja Hodge, CEO Gapelii Brand-

WMWF

Customer service is great! (Shout out Kim :) ) I have used Apliiq for creating my brand and just ordered my samples!! Can't wait to see my babiessss . Once again ~ thanks you Kim!

ZootedDaily

Customer service is A1 (Shout out Nicholas and Peter) I have used Apliiq for bulk orders and all my shirts were great. So excited to get started drop shipping.