Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Best Alternative To "Global" Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wholesome Boy

The best part of Apliiq is the customer service. Erin is truly an incredible human being. She has done a whole lot for us and believe me... I have asked for a lot. Time and Time again she has gone far and beyond our expectations. She helped us launch months ahead of schedule by answering questions, giving advice, etc. The app/website is good, but their high-end customer service reps are what really makes this company great. Starting a quality drop-shipping business with confidence in the product is really hard, but they (especially Erin) make it possible!

FaithLeisure Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have really enjoyed working with the Customer Service dept. Their assistance and kindness has really helped me learn and understand the ins and outs of this process. Always friendly and willing to help - ready to do what it takes to help you satisfy your customers!!!!

NICE for Humanity

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just started using this app for my high quality apparel. I don't have too much experience yet, but I love the fact that they have more stylish/better quality garments than other apps. I rated 5 based on their customer service which is great. Their tech needs a bit work compared to others, but I am OK dealing with it considering their service.

Strictly Levedrip

I Must say so far so good! Customer service is excellent , a special shout out to Kim who went above and beyond to help me. Quality is on point ! Look foward to a successful buisness relationship ! Def Recommend !

Sons of Montezuma

Starting your own clothing line is a tough & tricky business. But with Apliiq, they have made it very very simple! I've been able to create, organize and troubleshoot all of my design ideas for my business. The online help i get is quality and courteous. The communication and ease of the app is also very smooth. I look forward to continuing to grow with how Apliiq operates here.

The Servant Co.

The production team could be hard to work with sometimes, but Erin has been very helpful. Great customer service Erin!

The Merrimack Company

The product design interface leaves a bit to be desired but the customer service has been great! Erin worked late on Friday to correct some images for me, which was a big help

Maison Musubi

This company is great! Once in a while I get an mistake or system error, but then they correct it if I ask their customer service. Very helpful cs team, especially Nic Delhomme

Divizion Royal

Always on top of things and willing to help. From getting the best product to represent your brand to fulfilling your orders. Apliiqs got your back.

Designs with Dave

Customer Service is great and always helpful. Whenever there is a minor issue with a product or order it gets resolved after sending an email to these guys. This app should be your go-to if you plan on opening a website for apparel