Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

upTown Jerk Store

Apliiq has been very responsive to my inquiries and they are very nice to deal with. The quality of work they do is unmatched.

February 2, 2021

Hey upTown Jerk-

We appreciate you and look forward to working with you in 2021.

Best,
The Apliiq Team

yOg clothing

Apliique has been nothing but awesome to work with. They provide unique options with great quality products. I have dealt with their sales team as well as their customer service team and they have gone above and beyond to help. I highly suggest using them and looking foreword to building my business with them.

February 2, 2021

❤❤❤

V1SION Brand

I've been very pleased throughout my time using this app. The selection of apparel is awesome and customer service is always quick to respond and super helpful. The quality of the apparel is also top tier. I intend on continuing to use this app. Definitely will recommend to friends and others looking to dropship products on their sites!

Deception Clothing

I'm pleased with the customer service that they provides I had a small issue with one of my items and they took care of it

fun\iki

I love Apliiq! Been using it for some months now and the quality of the garments, digital printing, embroidery, and private labels is amazing! The team is extremely patient and helpful, and their live chat feature is perfect! Highly recommend!

Soul Coffee Apparel

Let me start off by saying when you're wrong you have to be willing to admit it. My last review was completely wrong and the people over at Apliiq are great communicators(I just needed to check the right boxes) great quality of work and look forward to working with them more in the future!

Mine Full Apparel

Excellent customer service and great results! The quality of the shirts are amazing. They make sure all my orders are done right and for that I am thankful.

Sad Supply

The app is simple and easy to use, excellent customer service. Good variety of products to choose from. Customer service team is avail via text, email and calls making ordering smooth and simple. Everyone I've spoken to is helpful, especially Peter who has always taken the extra step to provide support and transparency even though we are a small business, making working with them a pleasure. Glad they take feedback and strive to update the system according to customer needs, which will enable them to grow and retain customers. Would love a few more choices in modern cuts of shirts for women, but the quality of work and communication is excellent.

MUSEI FORRIR

Slow with collecting processing orders but quality and customer service is great. Would recommend if ordering in bulk.

KNDApparel

We used this app for some of our products & loved the material from the garments. Definitely would recommend. - Update: We spoke to the customer success manager at Apliiq; he was extremely helpful in making sure we understood the details regarding what we were asking for, as well as making it known that he would be available should we need any help in the future. Great customer service, and as we said before, we would definitely recommend to anyone.