Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 1, 2021

Apliiq is a top notch app! We do have to approve a number of substitutions but the process is fast and painless. Their support staff is always friendly and helpful.

The CF Company Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited September 22, 2021

Great staff there at apliiq! Had two minor issues do to a learning curve with just how to integrate apliiq into Shopify and how the orders should be processed... but they followed well (Peter Lamb) Did... and he made sure me and my team had a great understanding of how everything works! With that I'm truly satisfied with their products and services!

Musa Apparel MMXII
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 21, 2021

Sebastion is an ANGEL!!! Do Ya'll hear me??!! He was absolutely amazing :) Never been been more satisfied with phenomenal customer service. He was knowledgeable, patient, and helped me understand everything in regards to my questions, and the printing process. He should definitely be training others to walk in his footsteps, because he exceeded every expectation I thought I would have! Thank You Sebastian and the entire Apliiq Squad! I haven never been so satisfied with a business, and look forward to this journey going further!! Great Quality Work & Great Customer Service!!

The TYG Collection
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 20, 2021

It is a very great company. If anything were to go wrong they are always there right away to help you. I love using apliiq

Created Real
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 14, 2021

Great app, great customer service and most of all, great products! I would highly recommend to pretty much anyone!

Surf Trip Supply
September 1, 2021

We continue to receive excellent customer service from Peter Lamb. Any inquiries we have had about product details or order status Pete was able to fully understand our needs, deliver the correct information and execute.

KAYEL APPAREL
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 25, 2021

WOW! What a well rounded company! Apliiq has a great Customer Service team who is always willing to help. Very reliable service and great quality garment options for design, along with a wide variety of items to choose from. Did I mention great pricing too? Thank you Apliiq! I can supply my clients with confidence. A+

Optimista Brand
August 20, 2021

Let me give a sincere shout out to Apliiq! They are really doing it right, from options for high-quality garments, excellent finish, a lot of great options for customized branding, and hands down the best customer service I've ever received - ever - from any company! The word is that competition makes us all better, and Apliiq is definitely living that actively. They deserve to take the lead, and their customers, and their customer's customers - and I think their internal team, too - are the real beneficiaries. They will work with you, within really reasonable constraints, to help you create the kind of product you need so you can also get out in the marketplace with a genuinely great offering. The best part is that it seems like a happy company culture, and everyone we've interacted with has been truly kind and friendly. Having a great environment is really important in my own company, and I want to work with other businesses that seem supportive, healthy, and want to deliver excellently. If something goes amiss, they fix it. When we were in a crunch, they worked extra hard to help make it happen for us. I feel like they're upping their offering regularly, like their new satin private labels, and you should know you can send them your own woven tags, in case what they offer in-house is not quite the right thing for your branding. In today's world of potentially being pretty isolated, not just from world events, but also from doing a lot of work behind a computer screen, relationship can easily be a suffering business thing. But really from the beginning, I feel super happy when I get to chat my friends at Apliiq, and I always walk away from our interactions feeling real connection, courteous goodwill, and motivating positivity! When we work together, we can create beautiful things, including better businesses that contribute to a vibrant and fulfilling economy. After feeling practically disheartened by trying Printful and other various services that just kept falling short of our needs, and had the kind of customer service that makes you almost have a breakdown internally, we discovered Apliiq and ever since it has been an absolute blessing. I could go on, but really, I recommend you just check them out for yourself to see if they are a good partner for what you want and need.

Outsider Supply
August 16, 2021

I love this app I use them for all my orders they have very great quality work and I recommend them to anyone starting a clothing brand

Moneyjunkie Clothing By Browley Brand
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 3, 2021

The app is pretty intuitive and the support team is great. Pete L. was able to assist me with some tweaks to our designs and the order fulfillment has been painless thus far.

our energy company