Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Best Alternative To "Global" Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fearless Love ®

Time spent using app About 2 years

FEARLESS LOVE Peter Lamb is honestly one of the best Customer Support Managers I've ever come across. He takes the time and actually cares about his customers and will go above and beyond to help solve problems. I'm so grateful to work with him and his personality is amazing, so it's actually very enjoyable to speak with him!
My experience with Apliiq has been amazing overall. They're always there to help me through any questions on ordering, billing and account questions. Also, if there has ever been an issue - it's resolved quickly.

Clothes by Graham

Apliiq has been great to work with! They have a wide variety of options and amazing support via email or live chat. Cannot recommend them enough!

Drip Alien

Love the app the quality and especially the customer support. I would 100 percent recommend the app.

October 22, 2021

Thanks for leaving a quick review.

the sanguine sanctuary

best print on demand app for a fashion brand. we’re not talking a t-shirt shop with cats and dogs we’re talking fashion. streetwear. swag. these guys got it all. can’t wait to keep working with them and seeing what else they have to offer?

October 22, 2021

Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We think there is a great opportunity to do so much more than a basic printed t shirt and are excited to offer premium quality custom apparel on demand.

Late Bloomer Crew

Stellar Customer Success team, especially Peter Lamb. I'm just launching my brand and I appreciate the care and respect given to me, even on small orders while I get off and running. Thank you, Peter! I'm really excited about the possibilities w/the Apliiq app on Shopify!

October 22, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! Appreciate it.

Vicario Clothing

Apliiq's customer service is really top notch - responds immediately and is helpful in answering any of our questions.

October 22, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review and glad you got to connect with the customer service team, they truly care about helping your build your brand!

Colorful Bloom

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service was great. They have a quick response time. They answer any and all questions.

Thank you for leaving a review. Happy to help. 😛

Love Me Not Collection

Time spent using app About 1 year

Apliiq is awesome! Customer service has been really great, especially Peter Lamb. Interface is super easy to use

October 22, 2021

Super happy you had the opportunity to connect with Pete from our Customer Service team. 👊

PLVNTFVCE

I seriously cannot say enough good things about my partnership with Apliiq! not only do they make it simple and streamlined enough for me to get my clothing done quickly and the artist review turnaround time is very quick, but the quality of the prints and embroidery I have received are all on point and I've gotten so many good reviews about my products in my store. I also just want to give a very specific shoutout to Kim, who is my go-to customer service rep for anything regarding my orders, shipping concerns, questions about products...you name it! Kim's worked so closely with me since opening my store and has been so amazing to me throughout the entire process, even when I've had real-life situations out of my control affect my business and needed a little extra help. if you're looking to start a clothing company or just get some shirts printed for yourself, an event, whatever...don't hesitate to go through Apliiq! The quality and customer service are unmatched with other dropshipping companies I've worked with and I'm so thankful for them and their outstanding services.

Ahhhhh!!!! Thank you PLVNTFVCE. You are just the best! 🖤🖤🖤

PlantBabyGo.com

I love how fast they reply to your questions. Time is of the essence with this business and they are always there to help!

October 22, 2021

Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to respond to all business inquiries within 24 hours.