Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

WAVES Athletics, LLC

AMAZING service!!! Loving the awesome support and friendly team. We totally recommend and are extremely grateful for Apliiq!!!

October 22, 2021

Thanks for the review & we look forward to helping you grow.

Kid Activist

Apliiq is a unique Print On Demand provider that is ideal for anyone that is looking to build a brand with a solid partner! We recently started to use Apliiq and they take pride in creating high quality products and delivering great service. Apliiq offers a ton of customization options for anyone that wants to get their clothing noticed and be on par with other existing well known brands. Another huge plus is that Apliiq offers products that we may not find elsewhere, which is very important for our company's mission and brand. Being able to offer those unique items that are also environmentally friendly is in line with our company's long term goals and we're hoping that Apliiq will continue to offer even more options in the future! We hope that we can continue to partner with Apliiq for years to come as we grow!

October 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to help brands create unique high quality apparel items & look forward to supporting your brand.

Thirteen Thirty-Five Clothing Co.

Appreciate the good people over at Apliiq who take care of all my questions and issues. Products be fire when they land. Hope we both continue to grow in business.

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. ❤👊👍

E&X | Clothing | Shop

DO YOU WANT A SUCCESSFUL CLOTHING BUSINESS? USE THESE GUYS!!!! OMG, they exceeded my expectations by sooooo much! I have custom woven labels and the most detailed embroidery pathces. they have a line of clothes which are AMAZING for streetwear brands such as mine.

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the AMAZING review, we are happy to support and be apart of your clothing line.

shop.newclub.golf

We've had a lot of success working with Apliiq. They offer quality products and unique design elements that aren't available with other POD apps!

Korp'ratt

I use Apliiq as a supplier for my business, and I must say they are awesome to work with. The customer service is outstanding! They made me feel like I was family. I could ask them any questions pertaining products, and services, and I am just beyond excited to have them in my corner helping me grow my business. If you are looking for a great clothing drop ship supplier, then look no further Apliiq has you covered. Thank you Peter, and the Apliiq crew.

October 22, 2021

Thank you for the review Korp'ratt!

Vivid Reign

Very supportive customer service and amazing high-quality product options! As a small business owner I really appreciate the way Apliiq values their drop-shipping partners, I couldn't be any happier and I'm looking forward to a long business relationship with Apliiq!

April 13, 2021

Hey Vivid Reign,

Thank you so much for the review!

We look forward to building together with you.

The Apliiq Team

Odd Glory

I've been using Apliiq for my Shopify store since December 2020. After the holidays, I've had nothing but great experiences with all components of their team. I've played around with other services quite a bit before launching my store Odd Glory and none of them could match up to Apliiq + the process to mock-up and order a design is SO quick and smooth
+ turnaround has been on-point 9.9 times out of 10, and they have optional tools for further expediting ability
+ customer service has always gotten back to me within 24 hours and live chat is always accessible
+ product quality has been excellent. definitely a great mix of modern/classic styles
+ I've personally spoken to Peter L. from their CS team and he's super transparent and supportive. Very kind guy!
- I do wish we had access to some modern tie-dye options/washes
- I wish the design tool displayed placement via measurements/some indicator so I could easily replicate designs in different color ways (they show measurements/sizing for your design, just not placement)

April 13, 2021

Hey Odd Glory,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We will work on adding some tie dyes and additional control on placements while designing the products. Thank you so much for the valuable feedback.

The Apliiq Team

F Designer

Had an issue with an order Kim was very helpful in getting me in contact with them Manager Pete. Pete called me on the phone and spoke with me for about an hour. 10 minutes of that was a prompt resolution to my issue the rest of the time he answered all of my questions and gave me some very useful information on the the way their company creates and sources their material. He also gave me his direct phone number and email address for all future correspondence. I got to say I haven’t experienced customer service like this from any other drop shipping company and I deal with a lot. Pete changed a semi annoyed customer and a potential loss of business into a customer for life! I will be using their service as long as they provide one and suggest you do the same. Great Company!

April 7, 2021

Hey F Designer-

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Apologies about the issue, but glad to hear everything is straightened out and you feel well taken care of!

-The Apliiq Team

kozmoco

The product variety and quality is terrific. The range of products you can create is broad. Customer support is responsive. If there is an issue...they fix it. Sophisticated app and fairly easy to use. And the team backs you up if you need help navigating their platform.

April 7, 2021

Hey Kozmoco-

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!!!

Glad to hear you appreciate the products that we can private label for your brand. We are committed to providing a place for fashion entrepreneurs to thrive and printing more than simple shirts and hoodies is essential!

Wishing you the best,