Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Girl Fight Brand

March 9, 2021 - I placed an order on 2/18/21. My customer finally received her order on 3/7/21. When she opened it, it smelled like chemicals so she had to wash it right away in order to wear it. She washed it (per the washing instructions), hung it to dry and realized that half of the graphic had faded. After one wash! It should not show up smelling like chemicals and no one should have to feel cautious about washing something. Now as I am trying to connect with someone, conveniently they don't have a phone number on their site, you have to do a google search. When you call them, due to covid there is no one available to speak. I tried the live chat on their site, conveniently, they are currently offline. I contacted someone on their instagram, and they are saying they can't message me back bc my page is set up to not receive messages. Not true. My page is public and I have no restrictive settings. I tried these people since printful is out of stock for the things I need and that was a huge mistake. As a business owner I put my trust in them and they failed me with the first order. I do not recommend them. March 12, 2021 - Here is an update based on their response and after further communication 1. My shopify store is registered in the Brand name, not my legal name. The fact that the person who responded went out of their way to put my full name out there in the response is disrespectful to my privacy. 2. No body went out of their way to help me. They refunded me and upon my approval said they would remake the shirt as long as I paid for it of course. That is standard practice, not going out of their way. 3. Kim is great! But I was not immediately connected with her. The first few times I tried to connect, the life chat kept giving me the message that the customer support was offline. She did refund me, no questions asked because she had no choice! I sent her a video of the shirt that was received and there were obvious issues. 4. You can claim anything you want about your ink systems and that there are no chemicals. I'm glad there aren't, but my customer said the her item smelled like chemicals and I believe her. So rather than apologizing and looking into it, you are telling me to rest assure? How about an apology and maybe admitting that things aren't perfect and maybe some research needs to be done. Prints will last a lifetime is your claim. Great...as long as they are printed properly the first time. Your response was not meant for me, but to cover yourself so you look great and I look like a liar. ..............Now based on communication............ After speaking with Peter, about the issue, he told me about the human error on their end and that the sweatshirt missed a step during processing. I understood that. I told him the situation needed to be rectified, as I have a customer who is waiting to get a new undamaged item. His response was that he already refunded me and that he can either refund me or remake the item based on the payment I had made from the original order, but not both. I hadn't asked for a free item, I simply asked for the situation to be rectified. I was hoping that I would at least get a positive customer service experience in some way to make sure that they get and keep my business. He acted like he was doing me a favor by sending me an invoice via email so that I could re purchase the item. I then received an email from someone on his team that the sweatshirt in the color I wanted was out of stock and he recommended an alternative. I then responded back to ask about quality and cost since the item he recommended was not on the site. He responded back the next morning with this: "Not every product we offer is available on our website, these option is only available for the out-of-stock issues. Also, we are sorry to inform you that 562MR Jerzees sweatshirt is also got out of stock for the same. We recommend you switch to 562MR Jerzees sweatshirt in Khaki color for the same S size." Had he responded in a timely manner and not the next morning, I could have made a decision on the original suggestion. According to Peter he let his team know that there was an issue with my original order, so why wasn't my situation taken care of with more care? Why wasn't the original suggestion put aside so that my order was taken care of properly. There was no real initiative taken. Instead Peter talked his way through the entire thing and excuses were made for his entire team. Why not just find a positive solution after the screw up. Had that happened I would have continued to order from them. At the end of the day I am paying you for a service which I am in turn offering to my customer based on your timeline and expertise. If I can't deliver based on my policies that I have to adapt based on your company then there is no trust on either end. With the lack of real customer service, and the negative experience, I wouldn't order from here again. I hope you treat your next customer better than you did me.

March 12, 2021

Hey Sapna Gandhi,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Terribly sorry about the manufacturing issue with your one shirt. From time to time mistakes can occur. Since we work exclusively with fashion brand partners, we go out of the way to make it right if any issues should occur.

Connecting with us on live chat is the fastest and simplest way to get any issues resolved. I checked and noticed that you were immediately able to connect with Kim our support rep on live chat, and she refunded you for the shirt, no questions asked.

The ink systems we use are organic, vegan, and biodegradable, they are also non-toxic, non-hazardous and contain no heavy metals. You can rest assured that we use no harsh chemicals in our printing processes. Additionally, prints will last for the life of the garment.

Best of luck with Girl Fight Brand, love the concept!

-The Apliiq Team

aviatorlabel

wondering why nobody is speaking on the shipping times. Or should I say production times. They note delays 3 weeks due to COVID, currently I have 5 orders over 40 days, 4 still in production and 1 hasn't even started production yet. The one that hasn't started production was ordered first. Glad I tested the app with my friends buying from my website before actually opening. Quality good, selection great but production time is the worse. If it wasn't for production time, they would get 5 stars easy.

American Patriots Apparel

The app is not user friendly. Adding multiple variants to a product is a process. If you ever download the app and try, you'll see what I mean. I was just trying to start to make some Made in the USA products for my store with them. They offer two products only that are Made in the USA (a hoodie and a T-Shirt). I made a Hoodie with a design that looked great when creating the product but then I pushed it to my store and the mockups had half of the text blurry despite me designing the Hoodie with an image in line with the specs. I then reached out to customer service via their chat and got someone by the name of KIM. She couldn't have been more warped. She was an air head. I'm not being mean either. To put it lightly, she was the absolute worst customer service representative I have ever dealt with in the 3 years my business has been opened. Rather than address my questions, she went off on a tangent even telling me NOT to produce a lot of products at first and that their mockup images are "corny". LOL... what type of company has a worker telling fairly new customers to NOT design a lot of products and that their mockups are corny when they are blurry? Instead of saying we are working on pushing out better mockups or maybe the design is off somehow and you didn't know it and offering to walk me through how the mockups can be better, she just essentially told me to place sample orders to generate business. I said, why would I do that if they might be blurry prints. That's the whole point I reached out to them in the first place. Just terrible. Fire Kim. Get better customer service. Offer more Made in the USA products, Have a more user friendly and functional platform that actually pushes mockups to stores just as they look up on account creation. There is nothing defamatory about this. Everything I said is totally accurate and true. They went from having a customer who was going to increase business with them to completely turning me off entirely to the app/company. Good job Kim. SMH. Of course Apliq then follows up by writing an essay trying to negate all the truth I told in my review even propping up the terrible customer service agent. Unreal! I never asked for your advice about how many products to push to my store. That's the whole point. I wasn't even talking about that...scatter brained company. Sorry but that's the truth. Moving on... Maybe they will get better in a few years or something and I'll forgive, forget and try them again then but for now..not a chance.

February 2, 2021

Hey Steven-

Hope you are well & thank you for the feedback regarding mock up images, usability, and partner experience. We really appreciate your perspective and we completely acknowledge and understand how most other POD platforms work. We do things a little differently, with good intentions and results. I'd like to take a moment to explain further.

There are a ton of places online to create and generate mockups, but we typically recommend that our selling partners utilize real photos whenever possible. We take this reference from most traditional fashion brands and have found that it helps brands tell their stories more effectively online. Taking photos yourself is possible or working with photographers and or other influencers is also great. Great photos convert.

With regards to releasing products, we know many other providers have a "the more the merrier" type of mentality, but we recommend releasing products in small capsules, with limited variants, as it allows you to structure online marketing in a way to generate the most interest for your products and your marketing dollar. In many cases more choices equals less conversions for your store (https://www.crazyegg.com/blog/customer-choice-conversion/).

We always recommend for our brand partners to order samples prior to selling for a few reasons. It lets you check out the quality first hand to ensure you like what you see and feel before you start to sell. Samples can also be used for real photos as stated above. Lastly, unlike other platforms, we prefer to review your artwork prior to production to ensure you will get what you want. By ordering a sample we can take care of all artwork reviews to ensure everything is set for when your customers order.

We are always expanding the products we offer on the website and will look to make more made in the USA products available this year.

Lastly, terribly sorry about your interaction with Kim, as I'm sure you know, everyone can have an off day. She's been with the company for 7 years and has helped thousands of brand partners with nothing but the highest reviews. I'm certain if you give her the chance she will amaze you with her commitment to excellence and always doing what is right for our partners.

I hope this information finds you well and I wish you and American Patriots nothing but the largest success in the year to come.

God Bless,
-The Apliiq Team

Royal Wear Apparel

They have very poor communication with their customers. It took a month & a half to get my order and every time I inquired about it, there was an excuse as to why it wasn't complete & someone would lie about when it would get shipped. It seems that they do not have enough support too handle their workload. I would NOT use them ever again.

Three Lines Co

I paid to have a private label; however, this company does not deliver on their promises. You cannot get answers through their customer service or their owner. They just have excuses and no solutions. (the owner answers specific questions about order issues by saying, "sorry, the POD business is just not perfect"). I am not looking for perfection, just a little visibility, and support when things do not go right. A promising company, but they just do not have it together to support other businesses. I am constantly having to approve substitutions, follow up on delivery timelines, and even ask if something is ever going to be sent out. They are way overwhelmed and are not doing anything about it that makes a difference to your end customer. I get angry customers directed at me, and I have no answers because I cannot get the owner to give me solutions. They have 6 complaints with the BBB and are not accredited. Do your own research. https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angeles/profile/clothing/apliiq-inc-1216-567722

December 9, 2020

Hi Shelly,

Thanks for the great feedback.

I am so sorry you are selling joggers that are currently out of stock, as we have indicated a few times via customer support.

We don't carry stock in every product at our facility and we rely on manufacturer's and distributors in certain scenarios.

When out of stock issues happen, we email our partners and let them know with recommended substitutions.

Since you are aware of this situation, you may want to stop selling those products in your store. If you continue to sell them, you will certainly have to work with your customers about how best to proceed.

My deepest apologies, but when these situations happen, we can cancel those products, substitute them, or wait for the items to be back in stock. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill products that aren't currently in stock.

Also, we don't use the BBB, instead we ask customers to reach out to us directly so we can work to resolve any issues, like most other POD companies. ;-)

Keep spreading positive vibes & stay human,
-Ian

MochaPrescribed™ Apparel

Worked with Apliiq for 1+ month, and still, NO PRODUCTS have been shipped. My customers are furious.

December 3, 2020

Hey MochaPrescribed,

I am so sorry about the issue with your orders. We have intentionally been holding them awaiting the completion of your branded woven labels. This is what we do by default to ensure we are shipping the exact design you have setup. It does take some time to setup quality products and I apologize if that wasn't clear to your initially.

I know you have connected with our team since writing this review and we are working to expedite all of your orders to ensure a more timely delivery for your customers.

Please note; once your labels are stocked at our facility you should expect standard turn around times.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding,
-Your Partners @ Apliiq

Resolute Rebels

Unfortunately, the reviews are correct about the bad customer service... what a waste of what could be a good company but with poor staffing.

December 1, 2020

Hey Resolute Rebels,

Sorry to hear about any poor customer service interaction. Our entire team knows that we can only be successful through the success of our partners, so most of our 100's of 5 star reviews are because of how great our customer service team is.

Kindly let us know the issue so we can get it resolved for you.

Best,
-Your Apliiq team

veganfitclub

Started working with this company having high hopes as I really liked their products. Unfortunately it was a huge waste of time and money. Not only do they lie about their shipping and processing times, you can also expect to get no answers on your emails and if so, then only standard responses that don't offer any help at all. I'm beyond disappointed with them.

Sexy After Kids Boutique

Extremely slow processing times. I have customers who ordered over a month ago and still have not received their products. This is very bad for business. I would not recommend using them unless you don't care about wait or processing times.

AsMoi

How is a business allow to run when they only promise but never deliver? I'm not going to waste my time on any long post about apliiq, or warn anyone just find out for yourself. I just want them to return my money.

Previous 1 3 4