Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Royal Wear Apparel

They have very poor communication with their customers. It took a month & a half to get my order and every time I inquired about it, there was an excuse as to why it wasn't complete & someone would lie about when it would get shipped. It seems that they do not have enough support too handle their workload. I would NOT use them ever again.

Three Lines Co

I paid to have a private label; however, this company does not deliver on their promises. You cannot get answers through their customer service or their owner. They just have excuses and no solutions. (the owner answers specific questions about order issues by saying, "sorry, the POD business is just not perfect"). I am not looking for perfection, just a little visibility, and support when things do not go right. A promising company, but they just do not have it together to support other businesses. I am constantly having to approve substitutions, follow up on delivery timelines, and even ask if something is ever going to be sent out. They are way overwhelmed and are not doing anything about it that makes a difference to your end customer. I get angry customers directed at me, and I have no answers because I cannot get the owner to give me solutions. They have 6 complaints with the BBB and are not accredited. Do your own research. https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angeles/profile/clothing/apliiq-inc-1216-567722

December 9, 2020

Hi Shelly,

Thanks for the great feedback.

I am so sorry you are selling joggers that are currently out of stock, as we have indicated a few times via customer support.

We don't carry stock in every product at our facility and we rely on manufacturer's and distributors in certain scenarios.

When out of stock issues happen, we email our partners and let them know with recommended substitutions.

Since you are aware of this situation, you may want to stop selling those products in your store. If you continue to sell them, you will certainly have to work with your customers about how best to proceed.

My deepest apologies, but when these situations happen, we can cancel those products, substitute them, or wait for the items to be back in stock. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill products that aren't currently in stock.

Also, we don't use the BBB, instead we ask customers to reach out to us directly so we can work to resolve any issues, like most other POD companies. ;-)

Keep spreading positive vibes & stay human,
-Ian

MochaPrescribed™ Apparel

Worked with Apliiq for 1+ month, and still, NO PRODUCTS have been shipped. My customers are furious.

December 3, 2020

Hey MochaPrescribed,

I am so sorry about the issue with your orders. We have intentionally been holding them awaiting the completion of your branded woven labels. This is what we do by default to ensure we are shipping the exact design you have setup. It does take some time to setup quality products and I apologize if that wasn't clear to your initially.

I know you have connected with our team since writing this review and we are working to expedite all of your orders to ensure a more timely delivery for your customers.

Please note; once your labels are stocked at our facility you should expect standard turn around times.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding,
-Your Partners @ Apliiq

Resolute Rebels

Unfortunately, the reviews are correct about the bad customer service... what a waste of what could be a good company but with poor staffing.

December 1, 2020

Hey Resolute Rebels,

Sorry to hear about any poor customer service interaction. Our entire team knows that we can only be successful through the success of our partners, so most of our 100's of 5 star reviews are because of how great our customer service team is.

Kindly let us know the issue so we can get it resolved for you.

Best,
-Your Apliiq team

veganfitclub

Started working with this company having high hopes as I really liked their products. Unfortunately it was a huge waste of time and money. Not only do they lie about their shipping and processing times, you can also expect to get no answers on your emails and if so, then only standard responses that don't offer any help at all. I'm beyond disappointed with them.

Sexy After Kids Boutique

Extremely slow processing times. I have customers who ordered over a month ago and still have not received their products. This is very bad for business. I would not recommend using them unless you don't care about wait or processing times.

AsMoi

How is a business allow to run when they only promise but never deliver? I'm not going to waste my time on any long post about apliiq, or warn anyone just find out for yourself. I just want them to return my money.

World Wanderer Clothing

I am so mad at Apliiq.
I have at least 5 orders taken early july that has not been sent yet.
When I try to reach their customer service ........ NO ANSWER.
I am now trying to ask for full refund but I'm pretty sure I won't get anything.
Had to move my entire business to an other POD company which is TPOP. I highly recommend them.

GOD IS GOOD

I want to echo and underscore many of the reviews on here by sharing our story. We were really excited initially when we found Apliiq because it seemed like they could do everything we needed : print on demand, screen printing, private label, fast warehouse fulfillment, etc.

Underneath Apliiq's glossy exterior though is a slow, clunky, inept operation that will hurt your business. Orders on our website routinely took 4-8 weeks to actually get delivered to customers, much slower than the 'average weekly turnaround' time that was initially promised to us. We then had to deal with customer complaints and expensive refund requests.

Even their prices, which seemed ok when we first found them, turned into unhappy surprises due to a number of fees and subscriptions they charge you as a Store (fees for private label tags, fees for screens set up, fees for digital designs, fees for shipping to customers, etc.). We were told on the phone that shipping was included in their prices but it turns out that SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. They will charge your credit card an extra $5+ every time they ship out one of your customer's orders on top of the $10-$15.

Margins are so difficult as it is in apparel/e-commerce but Apliiq seems hellbent on kneecapping your margins as much as possible.

In the end, we had to ask ourselves if we could trust and rely on Apliiq. Our whole business was based on Apliiq and by them constantly failing to live up to their services, our decision to switch was a painful but easy choice.

TLDR; Apliiq has been inefficient and disastrously slow with their ship times. AVOID them.

www.godsgood.com

Peace and Quiet

If you want to wait for over 2 months for a simple order then this app is for you. I have customers that ordered in July and the product still has not shipped. I am still getting emails about out of stock products over a month after I've ordered it. The support team completely ignores emails. Do not use this app for your business, it will cost you money and leave every customer disappointed. Horrible.

Previous 1 3 4