Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Mine Full Apparel

Excellent customer service and great results! The quality of the shirts are amazing. They make sure all my orders are done right and for that I am thankful.

Sad Supply

The app is simple and easy to use, excellent customer service. Good variety of products to choose from.

MUSEI FORRIR

Slow with collecting processing orders but quality and customer service is great. Would recommend if ordering in bulk.

KNDApparel

We used this app for some of our products & loved the material from the garments. Definitely would recommend.

JTBClothing

I've been using there services for a while now and I'm really loving everything about them. My customers are extremely happy.

Created by Jones

Great quality products. I really enjoy their customer service. Peter makes sure everything gets taken care of promptly.

Stories Clothing Inc.

Great experience when working with Apliiq.The team is very helpful with any needs you might have regarding there products. Peter was great in assisting me with the entire process and every question that I asked.

ABJ Wear, Inc.

I am new to the clothing line industry. And I couldn't have had a better experience. I'm not computer savvy but Peter Lamb was PHENOMENAL assisting me to complete my set up. I love all the products of Apliiq. But when you have someone go above and beyond it makes the beginning so much sweeter. Thank you Peter Lamb, you are the BEST!!!!

Sweater Hound

I use Apliiq and love that they are able to help me grow my business. Super helpful team! Can't wait to do more business with them!

SWAGG OFFICIAL STORE

As a writer rap artist producer an ceo outside of my music career for the last 2yrs i been working towards building my own brand to rep my label an music. Afther researching i decided Apliiq was my best fit! i study their blue print and how they operate and make their products and i gotta say um very impressed and they are just as down to earth in person , or on the phone as they are on youtube lol Um looking forward to doing long term business with these guys! Lets make some major money guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15