Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

ALXNDR MARC. ®

I used this company to start my first online store. I literally found out about them on YouTube watched a couple videos and my store was up and running in under 50 days. I love how easy it is to navigate the site, the customer service is very good and responsive! The only thing I can think of improving is a bigger selection of apparel to choose from for different seasons.

Zion Atreus Apparel

They are amazing! Apliiq has the best open line customer service I’ve ever experienced. They are really there to help you with the drop shipping process and perfecting your orders!

Burgandi

Was able to design my product to my liking with various different options to choose from. They always ask for clarification before proceeding with the next step.

DAY ONES CLOTHING LLC

Since my business has been using this company it has been nothing but a transparent relationship with great customer service if you just in business and needs an ideal business partner I recommend them,

Asane

I use this app to run my clothing brand and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. With so many garments to choose from and so many types of customization, this app in a no brainer. Also, the customer service is impeccable and always helps when I am in need. All around great app and recommend tapping into its resources.

Damaged

They have great quality of products. Every single one of my customers has always been impressed with the quality of the joggers, hoodies, beanies, etc. I did at time have problems with the customer service. But someone will definitely get back to you and help you as soon as possible. Peter the head of their customer service is the sweetest and will go above and beyond to help. If theres any problems I trust talking with him, and they quality of the prints and embroidery will blow your mind.

Fenese Superior Clothing

Been working with Apliiq for about a year now and everything I've created through Apliiq has been good quality. Staff is very helpful and good response time. Looking forward to growing my clothing company more with Apliiq in the future.

DeadStock Apparel Co.

Apliiq is literally the best POD service out there! The allow you to custom brand your apparel and offer flexible ordering options. But the thing that put them over the top was my phone call with Peter. He literally called after hours from his personal phone to clarify and rectify a situation from earlier as well as explained every issue I have ever incurred. The personal touch this company gives to their products AND customer service is why I will ONLY use Apliiq! Keep up the great work guys!

Test Keem Isaiah

Great quality and great service on their behalf to grow a successful brand. Just what my team and I needed!

Eaglebrand-golf

So far so good, only had one issue on site and worked with Tess on the support team to resolve the issue. She was BEYOND helpful and resolved the issue. Otherwise the products look good! Would love to see improved shipping times in the future but otherwise no compaints.

February 2, 2021

Hey Eaglebrand Golf-

Thank you so much for the review. We are working to staff our new Philadelphia factory and look forward to those reduced shipping times too!

Best,