Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JOGA D’OR

Apliiq is great for their customer service and for the level of customization that they allow. It really makes our garments looks and feel like proprietary products!

Biblical Barbell Co.

This app makes drop shipping easy and simple! Customer support is great, quality is amazing and they want to help you succeed. 10/10 would recommend!

GERD CLOTHING

I LOVE THIS APP! GREAT QUALITY CLOTHES, GREAT PRINTING AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. CS AGENT ELENA HELPED ME SOOOO MUCH WHEN THINGS WENT LEFT AND I TRULY APPRECIATE HER! PLEASE GIVE HER A RAISE.... LIKE NOW! ITS AGENTS WITH THAT LEVEL OF CARE THAT MAKES A COMPANY GROW STRONGER.

Ray Gun Shop

Amazing print quality!! The private labeling options makes it pro. The company is also US based which is a huge plus, especially if you need to contact customer service. They have an easy live chat system and are super friendly. Overall, the best DTG.

OBliteratedKustomz.com

I use to this app to create all of my merchandise for my business. I love how it gives me complete control as well as a multitude of different products to make according to my liking. I highly recommend for all people looking to create that special piece of work to advertise their business.

ruggediva

very useful, prices are good, quality is good and customer service is very efficient and reliable as well.

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to supporting your store.

cannadipsgear

WONDERFUL customer service and great products. I will most definitely use their service again. Thank you guys

May 4, 2022

So glad you had a chance to connect with our customer service team! We love helping stores create high quality apparel products.

Non Tour Use Only

I’ve been using apliiq for drop shipping tshirts, hats, and hoodies. They produce a great product and the option for private labeling is great. They’ve been excellent in helping work they any issues that arise. Kim, Peter, and Elle have gone above and beyond in providing great customer service. I would highly recommend ordering samples to get help with working thru what you would like to offer as well. They’ve been great and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great dropshipping service with unrivaled variety.

We ❤ supporting your store. 😁

Shinrai

Incredible. They offer the best POD services possible. Woven labels, patches, embroidery, and much more you will absolutely not find anywhere else. The customer service now is something real extraordinary. Kim and Pete went above and beyond to fix an issue I was having. Hopped on a video call and we figured this issue and resolved it together. Beyond stoked on them.

Hi Shinrai,

So happy you love using our services, we have designed them with creating the highest quality apparel products for online stores like yours.

Best,
-Ian

Crow Boy's Store

This is an absolute 5 star app. I’ve been using Apliiq for a few months. Very little problems and awesome customer support! I high suggest using this app to drop ship clothing onto your Shopify.

Hey Crow Boy-

Super love your fun designs. We are proud to support your online store.

Looking forward to many sales to come,
-Your Apliiq Crew