Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Ace Lifestyle, LLC

This is such a wonderful app and has an amazing selection for drop shipping. Past that, the service Peter, Kim and Ian provide are stellar. They are attentive, detailed and make you feel like you’re part of a family. I can’t put enough words how wonderful this is.

I.AM.LUV by V

I can't say enough about Apliiq, their support team and Peter in particular. Being so new to this whole ecommerce, drop-shipping tee business they have gone above a beyond to answer and guide me along this whole journey. I can envision a long partnership with my newly formed business. They're the best around.

MELK Clothing

We are working with Apliiq to drop-ship our orders and they have an amazing support team! Thank you Kim for assisting us to resolve specific order requests that needed extra attention. Thank you Peter for the guidance on product development and fulfillment. It is great to work with such a dynamic team!

Allen Drew Clothing

Dont even hesitate if your on the fence about rolling with Apliiq, BEST POD service out there for online retailers and entrepreneurs looking to get things up and running fast, without compromising quality. Customer service is awesome, Kim is the best!

Berry Studios

love this app so so much. super helpful in making my brand look professional and clean in a super easy way.

Klassic & Relentless Clothing

I had a customer that never got their package and Aplliq covered the cost and sent my customer another order, completely righting the situation and making everyone happy it was awesome! great customer service and ill be using them for awhile

J61 GEAR

I used this app to limit having boxes of product everywhere. Not know if something will sell is scary and can put a dent in the pocketbook. This is a great way to run a clothing line. Also, their customer service was awesome! thank you, Petter!

SurfVive

I use this app for all my printed apparel. Peter helped me last night for like an hour. We were on the phone and live chatting. He helped with a refund, suggestions on my print and just a nice guy to talk to. Thanks Peter

December 24, 2019

Good to connect with you to help resolve issues and get your brand going. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. 🤙

5iveFace

i use this app to handle all my business and it never fails it is easy to use and effective if running a clothing line

December 24, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Glad to hear the app and service is working great for your brand!

LIFT. It's a Lifestyle.

PETER LAMB.. Awesome Customer Service Agent.

I've had a bunch of questions building my store and I mostly get teamed up with Peter Lamb. This guy has been absolutely amazing and has made this process beyond seamless!! He has answered every one of my questions quickly and has made me like this company THAT much more!! Thanks man.

December 24, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Look forward to helping your brand go #beastmode 💪

Previous 1 3 4