Dopest Products - On Demand
Get all the clothing you know and love. But don't miss out on these amazing new products: Pocket Tees, Liner Hoodies, Patch Beanies.
Build Your Brand - Real Tags
Get real labels on your apparel products. Brand ALL apparel products, shirts, hoodies, jackets with your own labels.
Don't Lift A Finger To Fulfill
Your orders are automatically sent to our manufacturing facility in downtown Los Angeles. We ship directly to your customer in a week.
About Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand
Hold No Inventory & Sell Through Your Shopify Store
- Getting started is fast and easy. It's free & easy to setup.
- So much more than a printed t shirt. Private labeling is a must have for legitimate brands.
- Earn biiiig money with small investment. Achieve strong profits on great products.
- Focus on important stuff. Don't lift a finger to ship your orders.
How Dropshipping Works
- Your customer buys from your Shopify store.
- The order is automatically placed with Apliiq.
- Your order is made & shipped directly to your customer. (They think it comes directly from you.)
Create The Best Products To Make Your Brand Stand Out
- Pocket Tees
- Liner Hoodies
- Custom Joggers
Private Label Traditional Products You Know & Love
- Printed T Shirts
- Embroidered Hats
- Custom Hoodies (Yes, we can remove manufacturer's tags and sew in your own)
How The App Works
- Install the app in your Shopify store & link it to your Apliiq account.
- Setup your dropshipping settings in Apliiq.
- Create designs on Apliiq.com and send them to your Shopify Store with the click of a button.
- When orders are placed on your Shopify store, they are automatically sent to Apliiq to fulfill.
- When your orders are shipped, the tracking information is sent back to Shopify to notify your customers.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
You are only charged for each product we fulfill.
Most recent reviews
How is a business allow to run when they only promise but never deliver? I'm not going to waste my time on any long post about apliiq, or warn anyone just find out for yourself. I just want them to return my money.
World Wanderer Clothing
I am so mad at Apliiq.
I have at least 5 orders taken early july that has not been sent yet.
When I try to reach their customer service ........ NO ANSWER.
I am now trying to ask for full refund but I'm pretty sure I won't get anything.
Had to move my entire business to an other POD company which is TPOP. I highly recommend them.
GOD IS GOOD
I want to echo and underscore many of the reviews on here by sharing our story. We were really excited initially when we found Apliiq because it seemed like they could do everything we needed : print on demand, screen printing, private label, fast warehouse fulfillment, etc.
Underneath Apliiq's glossy exterior though is a slow, clunky, inept operation that will hurt your business. Orders on our website routinely took 4-8 weeks to actually get delivered to customers, much slower than the 'average weekly turnaround' time that was initially promised to us. We then had to deal with customer complaints and expensive refund requests.
Even their prices, which seemed ok when we first found them, turned into unhappy surprises due to a number of fees and subscriptions they charge you as a Store (fees for private label tags, fees for screens set up, fees for digital designs, fees for shipping to customers, etc.). We were told on the phone that shipping was included in their prices but it turns out that SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. They will charge your credit card an extra $5+ every time they ship out one of your customer's orders on top of the $10-$15.
Margins are so difficult as it is in apparel/e-commerce but Apliiq seems hellbent on kneecapping your margins as much as possible.
In the end, we had to ask ourselves if we could trust and rely on Apliiq. Our whole business was based on Apliiq and by them constantly failing to live up to their services, our decision to switch was a painful but easy choice.
TLDR; Apliiq has been inefficient and disastrously slow with their ship times. AVOID them.